Reviews for Lament For A Missing Destiny
Silversun XD chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Interesting
WhiteNaomi chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Cool story when will be next chapter XD ?
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
so sad i like it

that even through the altered destiny the four kings can still hear the heart of their beloved friend crying
Pandwin chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
So.I am thouroghly interested in the progression of this a n excellent concept,and well told,clearly conveying the emotions of the characters. That bring said...HOW COULD YOU ABANDON IT?!I got so into it...
Please, finish the story (-'.')-
Dannichigo chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Amazing! Very well written with only one single mistake that I noticed; you spelled 'had' as 'hade' when talking about how Melk left. Otherwise, very well done with everything so believable to canon! Well done! I truly love how this is going. What a fantastic story idea! A what if of missed destiny. Wonderful! Thank you very much for writing, posting, and updating this! I truly look forward to when you next update which I hope is soon, but no rush. ;) Thanks for writing this again! :D
torianime246 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I would actually like to see how they meet. Did you make the poem up or ?
SmileRen chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
I really hope they all meet soon :(
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
Moreeeee! Update!
xXStilesKuchikiXx chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
OMG! I LUB DIS DO MUTCH!
Siadea chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
You know, I think this is the first real angst story I've read in the Toriko fandom. It's kind of surprising, considering the backgrounds of all the characters! I love how you're tackling those problems head-on. I'm also super glad that Coco is being proactive about finding Komatsu; that's reassuring. Coco's smart, he'll figure something out.

If I'm deciphering Starjun's description rightly, it seems Sunny'll arrive at Hotel Gourmet soon after Komatsu leaves, which is frustrating, but it also looks like Coco and Toriko will be meeting up, which... ...with the two of them in this kind of state, I don't even know how it'll go. (And God help everyone when Zebra gets out of Honey Prison, because I don't think anything's gonna be able to stop him from tracking down that voice!)
Androgynous-Heron chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
ok
thanks a lot
having sad toriko feels now
so sad toriko feels, crying so hard right now
why must oyu do this to me D:
MeikoKuran999 chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I hope you continue I think this is getting really good.
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Aw, :( no more? Its no fun there arn't more Toriko fans (and the manga and anime are ridiculously long xD)
Yaoi-Beloved chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Lol interesting little fact. Zebra is not the oldest xD he is the same age as Toriko and Komatsu. 25 year old. The oldest is actually Coco at 27. Sani/Sunny is the youngest at 24. xD Rin is 20 lol.

Just to let ya know.