Reviews for The BornAgain Identity List

1. Normal angel Cas-

2. 'The End' verse Cas but with powers

3. SuperBoss Leviathan Cas

4. Clueless Cas

I can't wait to see what you do with these!
TheNewWinterSoldier chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
"'The End' verse Cas but with powers" - Dinfinitely this one. He'd make Dean much more uncomfortable. All of these ideas are good, though.

I cringe to think what they're going to do in canon.
melchaz chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I like all these ideas.

Ooo Big boss Cas. Nice. Hadn't thought of that but it's a hell good idea. It would be cool for the boys to finally be in the position where they can kill Dick but then Cas pops up... And he's a smartass Leviathan dude, making jokes about how easy Lucifer has it... Then throws Dean and Sam around a little but Cas has a 'Sam moment' and is temporarily given his body back to 'say goodbye'... but goes all badass on Dick Roman. Yeah.

Hahaha sorry, just living out my own fantasies here!
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
You forgot to add True Fallen Angel Castiel. As in, Castiel turned human. For good. Not like how he was at the tail end of season 5. I would really like to see that.

Either way, from your list I say Leviathan Castiel should go first. He didn't get nearly enough Leviathan time in show. The possibilities for working that one up are nearly endless. My vote would be for fake!Cas to save the boys and then drop the "I'm a Leviathan" bombshell on them later for maximum drama. Location unimportant.
LA Suka chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Institutionalized castiel with some amnesia? Because people might recognise him from when he was God cas and with some amnesia he might seem crazy. Jared said in an interview that Sam will get institutionalized so maybe they run into cas there.
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
The rumours are in, the Gamble interviews have been made, #7 Cas is what is coming. (Cas has amnesia... No mention of whether or not he has powers)

Personally, I thought it'd be fun to see a 'multiple personality Cas'... You know, a Cas who comes back with a piece of Leviathan personality in his head, couple that with Jimmy's soul floating around, and his own personality... Just now, instead of it being 3 parts working as a whole, you have the separate parts struggling for dominance.

1) It could be a source of humour. 2) Hey, the guy has been blown to bits TWICE, and melted- it stands to reason at some point his marbles are going to spill out all over the place.
Pisces00 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I think Leviathan Castiel should go last. Becaues everyone saw him as Leviathan last. Clueless Cas should be second. And normal cas should be first.

This is only my opinion.