Reviews for Embers & Ashes
mycookiesgaara chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
This had me in tears. I felt like we were loosing Sirius, Remus and Severus all over again. It's a beautiful and touching story. Thank you.
tammy18 chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Every time I read this I end up bawling my eyes out
prisci chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Hola saludos , ¿ que pasa con Harry ?. Me sacaste las lagrimas jejeje es una Historia muy Triste , me gustaría que continuaras , que Harry tenga una nueva oportunidad y una vida larga y feliz ...
ivy9989 chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
I've read this several times, and it make me tear up every time!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
Nope... No im not crying. Who says i am, huh? My nose isnt running. My throat aint fucking hurting. This so fucked up. I really despise Ministry of Magic now. And dont make me start on the apparitions, oh god theeeemmm im just you know crying while writing this review. And im being so cool about it. And my throat hurts you know. There is a fucking bowling ball IN MY THROAT. AND I CANT BREATHE! ILL GO SOBBING JUST NOW. SO BYE!
Saissa chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
That was a great POV - to see this from the family members who have already passed on - that we can get their comments with no editing or censorship required!

Brilliant idea. Just Brilliant!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
It's a neautoful very sad story. I have a litlle cru un m'y êtes. Thànks
fujoshixtreme chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
All the tears and feels
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
ohplease make a third chapter! i wanna see their reunion!
brynn.brigham chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
This was so sad and beautiful! I would love to see one more part to see the reaction to Harry's death and his true story coming out and him finally getting to be reunited with his family
Fangirl686 chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
It was really good. I mean, I had tears in my eye by the end of the second part, but it was very well written. I have to admit, I don't normally get this emotional over stories. great job!
mariposa de cristal chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
no matter I like to kill her, I do not sympathize much seems interested and very egolatra, but it gave me great sadness the death of Harry, even though I found it very beautiful story, although they say you see your loved ones before I die I can not say it's true, but it is something,if one keeps in his heart the memory will live forever, I hope you update soon unfinished stories, bye
PensiveProsperity chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
You never said who killed Ginny. In my head I was thinking Ron or Percy but then I came up with Ginny sleeping around on her husband with the extremely rich Blaise Zambini and his wife Daphne finding out. Daphne tells her secret lover Theodore Nott about the humiliation her husband was putting her through by sleeping with the Hogwarts Whore and Theo snapping with obsessive rage killed Ginny but Dean and his son came in at the wrong time so he had to kill them too. I have no idea why my mind went there but it did. I loved your story by the way it was awesome!
Angelic Abomination chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Oh this was sad. I had difficulty reading it through the tears and I am crying as I type this review. Truly breathtaking.
commit.my.sin chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
I have just finished your story and I am in floods of tears. That was was so perfectly heartbreking. You are an exceptional author well done.