Reviews for Shin Koihime Musou Defiers of History
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
has been years now what hapen ?
PhonicDeathKing chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
lel
haku112 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Shiba 'i? as in Sima yi?! awsome!
enigma95 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
i love this chapter. this time it has more details in it but make the fight scene intersting too. but from your works its about love blah blah blah. unlike rantaid whose story is about war and strategy, politics yadada yada yada.
well anyways this chapter is good and interesting
wow this final scene above... this is a reference in dynasty warriors strikeforce 2
and whats w/ all those dimesions but thats interesting so not complaining. hope u make an update soon.
enigma95 chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
battle scene too short and lacks details but the story caught my interest due to rantaid's comment in his story
Haseo55 chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
Ok...O.O, im really confused about that part with the mention of DC and marvel aswell as the gundams, also i have to agree with you, this site needs more koihime musou stories(i personally was a little down that the anime didnt follow the game but the anime had way better qualaty)
Moon-sama chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Omg... You added Sima Yi AND Lu Su to this?

8D!
Rantaid chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
... i thought this is about battle ... what a let down...

And most importantly... where is the justice when male is obligated to naked while the woman and girls are not obligated to bare naked! this is an outrage! And in the BATHROOM!
dad90 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
YES! Chapter 5 definitely worth waiting for!

I hope the same thing for Chapter 6!

I'll be waiting for that!
Rantaid chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Lu Su, Sima Yi and Xu Shu. now... let see how you will craft your characters.
dad90 chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
That was short, but boy was it SWEET! Definitely looking forward to the next chapter!
Fangking2 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Glad to see this topic getting more attention, ut I'll be honest. I don;t know who Sean is so it is confusing. The development and relationships are going too fast. Finally are magic of alt-reality and personality so easily done? Perhaps you should use KAzuto, a character everyone who read Koihimie knows?

Also I think you are lacking in detail. You assume everyone including ther characters know each other. You never described the appearances. You need to gave your character and reeaders an image and that is how they get the 'Ah That is how she looks like.'

Describe the appearances, location, and when needed expression.
dad90 chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
I thought the ladies were all after Kazuto's feelings. Not Shoon.
dad90 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Please keep on going!

I know that this may be a short chapter, but all-in-all, it's still a good story, and we'll have more reviews here, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and can't wait for the big battle!
Rantaid chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Your character have officers?