Reviews for Here There Be Monsters
bugsymutt chapter 4 . 3/9
I just found this story and I think it's really good! I'm looking forward to finding out what happens to Mel with the Dreadnoks, as well as what might happen with her and Duke. Hope you update soon.
julips chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
oh, this is fun. great setup...looking forward to more!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Wow! That was awesome! The whole car/truck wreck scene was amazing! Very well done..
Fanny Tompkins chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I have to admit I know almost nothing about Dreadnoks so I'm no end of interested to see how you write this.

I really like Mel and I'm rooting for her. I also really like the Duke/Mel thing. Appeals to my romantic nature and hormonal nature too. Love Snake Eyes and so excited about that set up.

Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
Wonderful as usual chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Really enjoying this story line a lot! Interested to see what happens to Mel, liking the love interest and you're doing an excellent job with the Aussie vocab. It really adds.

Update soon!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Whee! I love battle scenes with exploding bridges and cars on fire.

So now Mel's in. Time to see how she does meeting the rest of the Dreadnoks, I suppose. Great work writing this one, Tinks!
Cloud Clavell chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
This is really good. If what I think is happening is actually happening, then you made a really good point: why didn't the Joes ever enlist an Australian to infiltrate the Dreadnoks? Mel seems very not-Sue-ish. I'm looking forwards to more :)
rogue-scholar07 chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
*grins* Aww, those two looks so cute together. And yes, the hair is very 80s punk, but it still sounds like it would look awesome. I might have to try it out myself...once all the pink fades out.

Great chapter!
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Ohoho~

Nice, very nice :D

I'm gonna say "Yeeeeeaaah More stripes" from now on. I LOOK FOWARD TO MORE!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Yay, an update! I'm really liking it so far, and I'm looking forward to chapter four.. :)
Numbuh One Princess OG chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
-nod nod- Yes yes, very nice indeed. I look foward to more of it if you have any. It's rather addicting :D
Fanny Tompkins chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
Honestly, your stories are just the best! I think Nomad is one of my all time favourite characters, but after 2 chapters, I feel pretty invested in Mel. Thanks for another great story and keep up the good work (and post frequently)!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Yay! New chapter! So, Mel's getting prepped for her decent into Dreadnok culture. This oughta be fun to watch. Can't wait to see where you take the story from here.
CelicaChick chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
I like the type of relationship between scarlette and duke!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Yay, you updated! Love it, I'm excited about the rest! :)