Reviews for Nightmares
iluvkittens29 chapter 1 . 1/16
AWW
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Cute and heartwarming bond! Love it! Write on!
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aww I loved that! It's so difficult to find hurt/comfort fics that aren't slash! Great job!
Shadowed Lurker chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was well done!
ficdirectory chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Wow...that was a vivid nightmare Reid had! I loved when he woke up, how JJ did, too. And Hotch asked her to make coffee and she just soundlessly stepped away and did it. Great job!
katiekat784 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I don't think that it was too fluffy or sappy, it was just right. When Rossi and Hotch were talking it brought a smile to my face, wonderful story.
cacamilis chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That was entirely adorable :D I liked the bit at the end about Rossi teasing Hotch. Your 2am writing is really good. :)
JustAnotherIndividual chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Cool Story! Loved it.
Kiyiamayu chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was so cute! _ I love Reid's and Hotch's father/son relationship. P Well done!
AGreatPerhaps12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Haha 2 a.m. cant-sleep stories are the best! I really, really liked this (your summary made me laugh). It was angsty a bit, but not overdone, and (though Hotch would staunchly disagree) quite adorable. Thanks for posting!
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
aww cute ! I couldn't help smiling at the end
pipinheart chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, I love this one...Its nice Spencer has someone to watch after him, and Aaron is like a father figure.
BuckytheDucky chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
""Don't call me adorable," Hotch said, sending a firm glare over at the man across from him.

"Alright, sorry," Dave said, standing up and stretching. "But it was adorable," he added, walking away immediately after to the far end of the plane."

Perhaps the most humourous part! I loved it. (:

The imagery in this was just BEYOND astounding, and I'm so glad I read this. It freaked me out, just reading about the nightmare.

You have wonderful talent.
1719162 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Beautifully written oneshot. Fluid and vivid.

ilovetvalot
SurfingCountryGirl2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved this story. You totally rocked it. I liked how you showed us the dream and then you went back and showed us what Hotch was seeing as the dream was taking place. It is like that one epsiode of when Reid was having nightmares except we never got to see the actual dream. Also I think the Hotch/Reid bonding fit here perfectly as well.