Reviews for Halfbloods Vampires And Everything In Between
QueenOfAllShips12 chapter 8 . 5/2
I like the story so far. But really stop making him listen to if not country at least Brooks. Not a fan of his music.
kag-and-sess-4-ever chapter 17 . 4/8
i love the story so far i look forward to the next ch.!
Yo black dog chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
First chapters were awesome but then it started to get boring... sry
Debbie Hicks chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
18.
cHAPTER 8.
bELLA'S POV
THEN CRUNCHED WITH MORE WITYH AS AAAAALL OF DEMIGODS dRAINED RIPPED FROM HERE VEINS EXPOLDING changed by some demonic creature were AS ALL OF TGHEM AS ALL OF MAZILLIONS WITH US WERE HYBRIDS THEN vOLTURI FOUND US SPECIAL BUT changing too far fastest then blacked out then Completely transformed then reported these ones are dead take them to be slaves here then Ripped from here torn from here screaming of the Venom was far too much then suddenly lost both from here fused as all shocked as all of it the very as all of the torurous things then More Venom was completely finished then came was screamimg more tell our masters they are ours then Zaaaped whithout both as all of them dried out then suddenly dead from here reborn fully time were the same hybrids but bitten unable to remember as all of them Exploding then lost memories sct reaming again then blacked out from blood loss then were brainwashed so the Camp Jupiter turned forever then caused us to be so silvery moonlight paler was hungry a thirst then Killed the Vulcans as all of them by striking them down more prey please i want is blood then Was a Assassin so they these were the Carnivours selves then exploding as truues Volturi memembers then it really happened Alice found as all of bites with their own they are gaining blood frompeople then fled in fright you there who turned them Felix! EXECUTED US/THEM With the Cullens Cracked then but too late punished us/them suddenly shattered surrdered dsedcreamed then brutally killed ripped frely tell our masters they are burnt as demivamo ps good take the corpses they are unable to rest in peace forever cutsed with death with donated children dead then reppeared with the corpses exploding more than were as all of them myself had no memories had Crimson eyes unable to have kids was sterilzed but was a stoic cold bitter scorned vain but destroyed and scarred and battered woman hated to e Creature of the night a Vampire walks at night was undead Alice they been destroyed but they need to hunt then blacked outside with both then with donated kids wwre as all of them vanished with the demigods us were undying but completely Cursed with immortality so bitter was frozen at death were the same people got Yellow eyes insnstead but got powers real ones of our blood burnt became Acolytes thgen popped as all more than mazillions then with us/the very as all of supernatural beings then suddenly vanishing but reapprared deceased but our smell was so evolting like dead roadkill smelt weirder then blasted more guards taken blood from here our helf never rest like them sleepless in New Vulcan style then exploding they reported they are dead but they are hybrids they are not humand nor god a true fusion of both they have powers but lost the need to breed donated more seeds are teenagers more followed but with them destroyed are Immortal people are the same at death they are fast now stronger lethal but more agile are dangerous of the blood stored are Animals they never reached it good bring the bodies as all of them oh my head i got a galactic headache it turned out mental shield so their powers mess with us you'r sushi daimons here goes noting BETAZED CRYSTAL POWER! MAKE-UP! My loudest yuell exploding my nails then flashed very too loudest then let loose a mightiest Xena Warrior princess's trilling war cry signaling a battle a war then made my inrto Protected by Betazed the planet of telepathy and shields and fire and energy i am the pretty suited guardian in a sailor fuku guardian of the Great fire ruler of the opal sea palace on the behalf of Betazed i right wrongs and truimphs over evil that's mean's YOU! In the name of the Crystal palace together we shall PUNISH YOU IN LOVE AND JUSTICE! I AM SUPER SAILOR BETAZED LEADER OF THE BEYONDS ARE HERE! Blinked! oh my god she is a warrior priestess and princess oh yeah you whnt trouble pal you are lookin' at it the name is trouble we transformed holy Zeus you are most powerful that's right we are trained oh how beautfiul i remember now Luna we have memories from our past lives from the the thirty century then news of our resurrection and reincarnation began to recall from planets represented from kindoms and castles from our last lives now with planet powers unable to be killed that a new kingdom reborn the Crystal Milliennium was in the past oh man what a Woman welded a sword what this bangs yes we can't die of the hosts were freed of as all of bodies vanished we are different hold on Jason ate food then a BURP! No thank you we need to be milltary as all of them immigrated but enrolled enlisted as warriors are toned i am Muscular oh man you are very handsome me he was good looking but really strong quit flirting you both oh no then powered down brooches yup down here granted you these sailor powers oh my god you look diffrerent over here Percy you are my slave i own you knock it off he is so fit me ulp quit flirting sorry taken holy Ares we are not aging at all then who is that tall dark and alien but extraterrestrial oh man one demigod freaked out he's muscular i am spliting Rancors to the Tatooine sorry hooked on Star Wars.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
Keep going
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Fair revial
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2016
Keep it going, chapters flowing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
Good job
MLM24 chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
I like this! :)
NeonEnigma88 chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
This is really good! Keep writing!
kenzierosvolturi chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Please update this storys awsome
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2013
Mike isn't that bad . . .