Reviews for Change is Good Right?
This is so good please write more please don't let it end
marquis.shax chapter 8 . 6/6
after rereading this I think you've made Kakashi almost as much of an idiot as Naruto is in canon lol. Seriously Haku said "Your battle ends here for now" the fact that she said FOR NOW should be enough for Kakashi to realize that she's working with Zabuza lol
The Chthonic Professor chapter 29 . 5/3
Aw sheeeit. That chapter stopped so abruptly, added to the fact that there was no chapter afterwards, that I flinched so hard I almost fell out of my chair. I like where this story is going, and how realistically everything is playing out. Also can't wait to see how the relationship between Sasuke and your OC play out, they're both such caustic people it almost makes me shiver.
Vallavarayan chapter 29 . 3/15
Barely half awake and drugged, jiraiya could sense kabuto. He should have killed kabuto before he knew what was happening.
Please read more

Good story :)
steampunk chapter 1 . 2/13
I would like it if you made the chapters longer.
BlackRoseFire chapter 29 . 2/11
Awesome story. I really can't wait to see what happens next.
lockblock chapter 29 . 2/10
Enjoying the story, keep up the good work!
Roxie.88 chapter 29 . 1/31
How much will change since tsunade isn't going to be hokage? And will tsunade agree to help orochimaru?
SSSra chapter 29 . 1/12
great story keep up the great work i've added this my fave follow lists
Dragon Man 180 chapter 29 . 1/12
I honestly like this development, at the very least Tsunade has agreed to heal Hinata. Once she's back in Konoha Naruto can really work on convincing her to stay.
Sakura4you chapter 29 . 1/11
Is Naruto going to find out that Tsunade is working with Orochimaru? What's going to happen? I need to know!
Amira Mitsurugi chapter 29 . 1/11
I hope Tsunade becomes Hokage. But if not...who are you going to be Hokage? Please update soon
naruhinakiralacus chapter 29 . 1/11
Glad Tsunade agreed to heal Hinata. Now the question is how will she be convinced to become Hokage? Looking forward to next chapter!
Princess Akasha chapter 29 . 1/11
omg I am loving this story