Reviews for Change is Good Right?
that cock block... and my respect for Rock Lee increased beyond his flames of youth
Holy shit even the Sakura hate in chapter 11... I mean I get that she's not in Team 7, but I'm sure that since Kurenai is an active sensei rather than Kakashi that she can enforce Sakura to be nicer. Oh well, at least this chapter she might change...
Ah the villager-trying-to-kill-me cliche... don't get me wrong, this story is interesting but that is getting really used.
Ramrikai chapter 16 . 5/22
How does Sasuke know the Lion's Barrage of he never fought Lee? He copied the initial moves from him.
Ramrikai chapter 2 . 5/21
Biggest problem here: Neji changed WAY too fast. I understand that the goal was to get him to help Hinata train after she was barred from leaving the compound, but it still happened far to quickly for my tastes. I'm not sure that the scene he witnessed would even have changed his attitude. If anything, it seems to me that it would have strengthened his fatalistic views. For Hinata to have built up that much of a callousness to her own abuse, it must have been happening for a long, long time. Such a sight would probably almost be a routine occurrence, thus I don't believe that this one instance would so immediately change Neji's views. I think he would recognize that her emotionless mask is not a sign of courage or bravery in the face of trials, but of a terrified little girl attempting to cope with physical and emotional abuse from someone who should be offering her love and comfort. The goal of his change is admirable, but I don't feel that the circumstances you put forward would actually being that change about.
Ramrikai chapter 1 . 5/21
Excellent first chapter. The characters were all represented well. Iruka might have been a bit too stern, but that could easily be passed off as a further attempt to motivate Naruto.

I do wonder though. Since Hinata made the bentos herself, why make them with shrimp? I would understand if she had found out that Naruto really liked shrimp or something, but that wasn't the case, so why make a meal for herself that she wouldn't like?
thor94 chapter 23 . 5/20
good chapter.
do you plan naruto finally learn about his clan legacy, and being gifted with uzumaki talent (genius in fuinjutsu, chakra chain , etc).
i hope yes. don't fan of hard work only and kyuubi chakra spam.
Leaf Ranger chapter 23 . 5/20
Well this should be quite the interesting battle. Can't wait to see more here!

And Lee and Haku? Nice pairing. D
Naruto secret jutsu chapter 23 . 5/20
Great chapter as usual :D

Ideas? hmmmm, at thsi point i cant imagine sasuke going to orochimaru so kakashi train him, and naruto... . .
Wolvmbm chapter 23 . 5/20
Nice update and here's hoping for some romantic tension between Shikamaru and Temari during their fight in the next chapter.

Keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one.
Serious Sam chapter 23 . 5/20
Good chapter! I liked the moments between Naruto and Hinata... although Kokone spoiling the last one was a little evil and funny at the same time.

And how about Lee asking Haku out on a date? And Sakura getting a little jealous? Just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its cover. While it's a pairing I haven't seen before, I'm looking forward to how you'll develop it.

As far as ideas... if you'd like to PM me I'll be more than happy to banter ideas back and forth with you.

Look forward to the next one!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 23 . 5/20
Nice chapter, can't wait to see how the fights go and if Naruto managed to master the Rasengan before the final exam. I'd love to see him use it for a winning blow.
Aqua Rules chapter 23 . 5/19
I really liked it! That devious Kokone haha. I bet Naruto or Hinata or possibly both will somehow get her back for that one. I like that Naruto is not miraculously able to learn the Rasengan super quick in this one. I always pictured him having to really work at it. I mean it is one of the hardest jutsu to use and master... :P
raynisia chapter 23 . 5/19
ouch! love blocked by the third wheel... Great chapter!
mds777 chapter 23 . 5/19