Reviews for Change is Good Right?
arsenicminds chapter 23 . 3/10
h-holo? like, the one from Spice and Wolf?
Polaruspax chapter 3 . 3/8
I dont really like what you are doing with the scroll and having naruto copy one jutsu every day... it is just stupid to think he would never get caught... the only reason he got away with it the first time was because he stole it once... there is no way he would get away with it for a whole year of schooling...
Ander Arias chapter 31 . 1/29
This story is pretty good. I didn't like the Sakura bashing at the beginning, but thankfully you decided to remove it altogether. I'm also wasn't ver receptive to the Sasuke/OC pairing, but Kokone looks better than the average OC you usually see.

Oh, and thank you for making Naruto, among others, into Chunin. It's annoying to see stories in which only Shikamaru gets promoted.

Will be looking forward the next chapter :)
Trace Reading chapter 13 . 1/27
even accounting for the terrain there's no way it takes three days to walk nine miles.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 31 . 1/24
Oh snap! didn't see hinata doing that but then again yours is different. guess is be cool if her moves not only shut of the chakra points but all sent people flying.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 27 . 1/20
should of had him do some major as saving during the invasion to make it easier to bring itachi back. oh well you've already written tbe next chapter
Aeroshadowclone chapter 26 . 1/20
ooo what a twist to the Lee issue. Now Naruto has a reason to want tsunade badly. I see what you did there. haha. good stuff
Darksnider05 chapter 6 . 1/20
Eh, Naruto changing his clothes doesn't make much sense, but eh orange hate is weird as he could just go to a darker orange as the color blends into nature quite well.
kyle198917 chapter 31 . 1/19
Great fic can't wait for more updates as they come out. I wish some of this was was part of the anime.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 25 . 1/19
very nice
Aeroshadowclone chapter 24 . 1/19
yes as I don't think ANYONE but Garaa could have put Lee down. not at that point anyways. juts and moves do t do shit if you can't catch him. maybe shikamaru could but that's it. hard work is op.
kyle198917 chapter 25 . 1/19
Doing great so far on this fiction keep up the good work
Aeroshadowclone chapter 18 . 1/18
ooo Mr. badass itachi. Kishimoto really didn't do his character right. Should of been in the show more. Extremely badass but barely any screen time smh
The Avid Asian chapter 31 . 1/18
This story is definitely great! I only have a small problem with the way Naruto and Garra didn't seem to have an eye opening conversation to show Garra why he shouldn't fight for himself, and the fact that Tsunade just kinda suddenly liked Naruto. The pacing was also an it weird, but I can understand that. I would like to suggest that you maybe add a little bit more to Tsunade and Naruto's relationship, other than just taking. Talking with someone for a few days doesn't really inspire much in the way of the caring attitude that Tsunade shows Naruto. I don't want to be like one of those stupid flamers that just say 'OH MY GAAWD ITS NOT CANON SO IT ISNT GOOD!' I'm just offering some suggestions. Good luck!
~The Avid Asian
Aeroshadowclone chapter 12 . 1/17
ooo this story is taking very pleasant turns! plus I always love when kyubbi cooperates.