Reviews for There Back
Lucy Dunn chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
Yes, you did spell muscular dystrophy correctly! Good job! Archie has a specific type of muscular dystrophy, actually, called Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. People who have it usually live through their late teens-twenties. A friend of mine had DMD, and he died at age 27.
Lucy Dunn chapter 5 . 1/10/2016
Surgery. It's spelled surgery. Velvet not velvot. You know what, I give up.
Lucy Dunn chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
You need to improve your grammar and spelling. I can hardly follow the story sentence to sentence. Also, it's spelled bulimic, not balimic. The disease is bulimia, not balimia.
Lucy Dunn chapter 3 . 1/10/2016
Once again... Her name isn't Lucy West. Changing personalities are fine, I get that it's fanfic, but please stick to the characters actual names. If you're wondering, the disease Archie has is DMD, or Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
Lucy Dunn chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
West is not Lucy's last name. In the Broadway and Goodspeed versions of 13, her last name is Dunn. If you're referring to the novel 13, her last name is Abendroth in the book. Make up whatever you want about Cat, because Charlotte wasn't in the book and didn't have a last name in the play.
JadeAndBeckOrBade4Ever chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
You should do another 13/ Victorious crossover!
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
amazing amazing story! (:
Rachel7193 chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Good story, but there are a lot of spelling mistakes.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
Good story
Jeremy Shane chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
sshaw101 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
OH MY GOSH, i love/hate cliffhangers. Is he gonna die, is he gonna be okay, did something go wrong. So many thoughts running through my head.
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Amazing chapter! I love it! Please update soon! :D
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I'm like a month late, but I really hope you write more of this... :)