Reviews for Choices - Courage
Little Foot chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
wow that was seriously something... but i felt like tai would just rushed in for the kiss other than do it slowly... buut yeah that was pretty good
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
this sweet chapter, but i think poor Taichi, hope be great next chapter XDD
Yami Vizzini chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
DO NOT TELL ME I haven't reviewed this yet for all of these years. It's on my Favorites list!

Well, looking back, it's a relatively short (half) story, but well written.

One thing that's always struck me- if you count the first season (apparently the only one that applies here) as taking place in the summer of 19, this fic takes place in 2005, which indeed was the year Star Wars Episode I was calculated to (and did) come out (based on the interval between I and II, and the originals for that matter). Did you have that in mind while writing the date scene? Looking back now, it would be easy to say that you'd written this after the release if one didn't look at the update date at the top. It's surreal- especially since (considering how old RotS itself is now) it highlights how *ing long I've taken to review.

The handling of the yawn/stretch thing was funny- not perhaps guffawing, but so perfectly TAI. Another look back makes me realize that I didn't realize the prevalence of the whole fake yawn thing back then, but now it's fixed in my head- although I've only actually done it once (ninth grade, during a lunar eclipse at that), and I haven't even seen the girl in a couple of years. (In fact we weren't even dating- it was just one of my more social moments.)

But you know what about this story has stuck with me across the years? Tube Top Sora:D.
American Ckick chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
OH TAI! I knew this would happen! Stupid Sora. Can't you see! Tai, un the verge of tears and she goes off and faints!

Tai is so . . . TAI! he makes me laugh and now Sora's all like . . .I DON't know! I'm not even makeing sence to myself! I'll just put it on favorites
American Chick chapter 2 . 8/3/2006
Ah . . . guys. I really like this. It's the first time I've read a Digimon fic and I'm not dissipointed. (hugs computer, then stops aruptly when it starts making a beeping noise.)
American Chick chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
SOB! IT'S SO BEUTIFUL! . . . Sorry. Girl in me. I think theis is Absolutely Adorable. I haven't seen digimon in FOREVER but a yesterday I was just like "I NEED DIGIMON!" and I found you site. I can't belive Sora marrys Matt. I like Matt but what happen to Tai! It makes me . . . angry. I have developed a stong hate for Sora. But this is Fanfiction and ANYTHING can happen. (stares out in space with dreamy eyes) Sorry. I've been like this all day looking though my old digimon stuff. I. WILL. NOT. GROW. UP
Wormapple chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
this was the first fanfic of yours i ever read on ur digipedia site (which ROCKS) and i thought it was great. now ive read almost all of ur fics and think that u should be an author. PLEASE READ MY FANFIC, oh the worlds we live in in the miscelanneous section (anime crossovers) and leave a review, i want 1 from my favorite fic author
estella chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
amazing, ya i think tai and sora r perfect 4 eachother.
Matsuda-chan chapter 3 . 6/23/2003
Hooray! A Taiora that I like! There was more evidence of Taiora in the show than Sorato! Except that Sora and Matt divorced! How I love their children!
the blank pen chapter 3 . 2/25/2003
I'm stunned. I, I didn't know you had in ya McFeely. N..not bad.
the blank pen chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
My God McFeely! How do you do it? Action, comedy, and now, romance. This is amazing!
the blank pen chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Since I'm so accustomed to reading your comidies, I'm pleasantly surprised actually interesting enough to keep me reading. Not a bad opening chap.
kate chapter 3 . 4/29/2002
great! I love it- please, please keep going!

Tai and Sora forever :)

RocketJess chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
Took me long enough to get around to reading this... anyway, I love it! Gotta go read the next bit now! (and you're damn right about the overpriced popcorn...)
Gamer9190 chapter 3 . 10/8/2001