Reviews for Cave In
Jilsen chapter 9 . 3/16/2012
Interesting read. I like seeing Joe so mature. Hope Frank can get a handle on his emotions and his past mistake with Mike in the next story.
Jilsen chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I guess CO2 isn't a concern. Joe and Danny must be in a very large cave with good air flow.

No matter what, these guys need to be saved soon.
Jilsen chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Your writing shines in the scenes with Joe and Danny. Really like those.
Jilsen chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Like how Joe used his famous humor to relax the boy and win him over. Really liking Joe in this story!
Jilsen chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Good beginning. I like how you slowly revealed the mission giving the reader a little info at a time, that was very well done. Also liked Joe's tenderness and understanding toward the boy - very real.

I thought Frank's line, "Joe was most displeased at the irony," sounded too formal even for Frank, kinda pulled me out of the story there, especially since the previous dialogue was so real.
SnowPrincess88 chapter 9 . 2/23/2012
Aw, I love Joe's wonderful "Joe-ish" sense of protectiveness. "Whoever Mike was, Joe decided, it was a good thing he was already dead. Otherwise Joe would have killed him for causing such agony in his brother."

Joe sorts his darks from his whites. I'm impressed.

Gah...that's where you leave me? Dangling on a string? Sigh...I REALLY wish I had the time in my day to read and review more than one chapter of a story. It's hard when real life interferes with computer world. LOL

Wonderful story!
SnowPrincess88 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Aw, Fenton, you should have gotten the photo! Laura would have loved it.

Ok, so Fenton thinks Mike was a professional acquaintance. Is that a clue? Or should I still be thinking about his personal life?

Joe is doing an amazing job assuming the "big brother" role here. And I love it. It's really nice to see Frank showing a little vulnerability for a change.

Super chapter...I thoroughly enjoyed it!
SnowPrincess88 chapter 7 . 2/18/2012
Wow, very intense! Almost scary to see Frank so out of control. Of course, now I'm dying of curiosity over Mike. Who is this guy and what on earth happened to him? And why does Frank feel responsible? You will be providing the answers, right? ;)
SnowPrincess88 chapter 6 . 2/17/2012
I still think you're pretty manly, Joe. I would have wet my pants!

Yey! A rescue! And I can't imagine how good that coffee must taste to Joe about now. LOL

Aw, poor little Danny. And nice parallel between Danny's feelings concerning his father and Joe's concerning Frank.

Now I'm sad for Joe. He's just a jumble of emotions and thinking the worse. Although I can't blame him one bit.

Excellent chapter!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
Left wondering and extremely interested in learning more about Frank and Mike. Can't wait to being the other story! Joe is being a fantastic extremely supportive brother:)
Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
If it has that effect on Fenton it can't be good. Can't wait to find out what happened to Mike and exactly why it tears Frank up so badly. Take care,

Mouse
bhar chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
WELL!You write over protective Joe amazingly well and I simply love your version of the youngest Hardy. The way he handled the situation was so sweet, understanding and 'big brother' at the same time, it was perfect.

Can't we just have a sneak peak at the papers, please?
fvhardy chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Arrrrgh! Good God woman, you're killing me here! What has Joe discovered about Mike? How did he die? More, more. *whines* pretty please?
zenfrodo chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Huh...

I know they're both detectives, and it's their nature to be curious and to dig and find out stuff...

but after Joe's statement of "when Frank's ready, he'll tell me" and being so determined to not break Frank's privacy, for Joe to then turn around and dig out the information anyway...I don't know. It makes me uneasy. I know that if *I* told someone I didn't want to talk about something, and they went behind my back and found it out anyway, I'd be rather mad. So you're setting up more emotional conflict between the brothers...

"Laura paused, a smudge of flower"...nice image, but maybe it should "smudge of flour"? Unless she's adding ground up rose petals to the batter, which would work really well. ;)
SnowPrincess88 chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Awww, poor little Danny. He's breaking my heart!

Oh, boy. I wish Joe would just give it another 24 hours. I can't imagine how terrified Danny is going to be if Joe causes a worse cave in and gets injured or killed on top of it.

I'm loving how Joe's view of Frank is changing when he's seeing him through Danny's eyes.

And woohoo! Is that a rescue I smell? Or just some zombie living underground who grabbed Joe's wrist? ;)