Reviews for Maybe Someday
thaliagrace123 chapter 1 . 16h ago
SO adorable! I really love your stories!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 1/17
Love this, thanks for writing :).
A Chamber of RJ chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
omg.. i enjoy read this story
and i love this story so much!
i love it
omg
hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I've read this before, but I had to read it again...it's such a lovely piece! I love it! And let's face it, there aren't many Ron&Hermione fics out there... I just can't understand how everybody pictures Hermione with somebody else...haven't they read the books...you pretty much can't spell Hermione without Ron! Oh well...thanks for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
D'awwwwwwwwww
Adlet chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
SOOOO GOOOD.
Just, the everything! Everything was great!
I like the idea about Hermione having a school bully for whatever reason... Makes things interesting.
Loved both Ron and Hermione in this as well as accurate portrayal of others.
Like how you stuck with the books' facts as well.
Thanks for writing, I'd like to read more like these out there in the wide world we call the internet!
Rz970316 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! I was bullied when I was younger by a girl like Maddie and this is exactly how I always imagined meeting her again would be like. This was so amazing :D
RandomHumanOnEarth chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story.
uvonpunkfarm chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
wow powerful stuff, I liked the comparisons between the two time periods, best one-shot you've written, nice job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Beautiful...
Read4Free chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Oh..my god! It's wonderful! That just LOVELY!
I like it very much and thank you for sharing :)
mynameishermione chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Brilliant story! The repeated bits were really good, as was how they acted when Maddy Shorter was around.
Loonaticslover13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
AWWW, this was SO CUTE AND PERFECT! Ohhh the FLUFFINESS! -
Scribe of the Owls chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Sorry in advance if the format of this review is off. I'm typing this on my iPod, and it normally won't let me have separate paragraphs on this. /. Anyway. Allow me to say that... Wow. This one-shot was absolutely amazing. Normally, I'm not one to read fanfiction of the romance genre, but this was just too beautifully written to pass up. In fact, the only error I found in it was a simply typing error: (("So how is it up at that snobby new school of yours?"

Seriously, she thinks I'm snooby?))

Instead of "snooby," it should be snobby, unless you were intending to write something else.

But again, excellent work. I especially enjoyed how you portrayed the characters in this - you stayed true to their cannon personalities, and yet managed to add a certain depth to them that actually added to them, rather than changing the characters completely.

Again, fantastic job. Favorited. :)
ElaineAbbene chapter 1 . 5/15/2012