Reviews for Chemicals React
annoyed chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
Will you frickin hurry up or have you abandoned it cuz its been so long i love it yet you seem to have stopped :(
PastHopingFor chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
Oh my goodness! Come back! This story literally has me on the edges of my seat/bed! Please post more soon - this whole NG stalker thing has me freaked out!
jane2325 chapter 16 . 10/25/2012
Thanks for this super fun story.
Booklover9477 chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
Awesome chapter!
Jack chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
IN LOVE WITH THIS FANFIC if i didnt already know you was gonna get married id propose myself but shun for taking ages :( keep writing :) x
shaymars chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
I came across this story and started reading it and stop until I got to the last update. This is a story I will continue to follow until the end.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
what about tobey?
Calimocho chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
Highly amusing, especially the bit about The Who!
I wonder who Grant really is...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz
CecilieDK chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
thank you for a so far very exiting story :-)
I am really looking forward to the coming chapters now that the plot thickens.
Is NG really Theo after all ?
Have a wonderful weekend
Cecilie (Denmark)
jane2325 chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
Cant wait to read more:)
Calimocho chapter 15 . 7/22/2012
I liked it!
Especially with finding out that the shots were Theo's idea and hen the owl as well...
Can't wait for the next chapter!
- Liz
PS: congrats on the engagement!
Angel N Darkness chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
you did a great job on this chapter... love it... update soon... :)
wtff-stfuu chapter 15 . 7/21/2012
I began reading this fic today & I did not stop until I was through the entire chapters! I adore how it's written; I usually do pick out lovely Dramione fics . I think it's a little OOC, but still love it . Theo eh? Sneaky bastard . Still parts I don't understand, but I'm sure you'll clue is in later . Please continue! I absolutely am engrossed with this fic . Don't make us wait too long now .

Xo
tardisbluephoenix chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
I knew it was Theo! The prickly git! Also, this story is wonderful! I love it!
KodeV chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
draco's sooo mean, & i wouldn't have it any other way! i just luv, luv, luv how he tore daphne a new one! frankly, i didn't expect for her to say what she said; she sounded like pansy for a minute there.

the shots that they did sounds good - minus the curdled milk tasting part. & i know that theo chose the shots and the note coming to draco was delivered by theo's owl but now i'm thinking - everything is pointing to theo and now it's a bit too obvious. so i'm rescinding my theory that it's definatly theo and now i have another suspect or two in mind... the plot thickens!