Reviews for Feel Guilty About This Remastered
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Amazing story great scenes the show should have gone like that well done
GibbsIsMyGod chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
vamplover2011 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I absolutely fell on love with you story. I wish the upcoming episodes would be like this. I like that in your story they finally admitted their feelings. I wish the show did that instead of dragging it out. Please update soon.
Angelfan984 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Wow, the drama between the Originals and the Salvatores was fantastic! You write Klaus and Elijah VERY WELL! I was super impressed with their dialogue. And Damon and Elena's first time blew me away as well. This chapter was excellent! I am on the edge of my seat as to what happens during the big meeting tomorrow. :)
Midnight.Rose.Delena chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Absolutely love it!:-D I liked how you included scenes from the promo and I really want to know where's the dagger and what happened to poor Tyler.. Hope he's not dead-well too late for that but you get the point-:-))

Oh and :"Elena smirked, trailing her hand into the waistband of my boxers. The pads of her fingertips touched my hard length, her eyes darting to mine. She let out a gasp, as she tried to wrap her hand around my cock, realizing that she couldn't really do it." -BEST lines I've ever read:-D

Great job!:-* Update soon:-*
vamplover2011 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really wish this would have happened at the end of the episode. This was an amazing start.
trs chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
aw! that was a great second chapter, loved it! really looking forward to the next one xoxo
Midnight.Rose.Delena chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
I really like this story a lot!:-D I started my own story but I haven't got to the good stuff yet.. So yours is refreshing:-) I really like how they fell asleep in each other's arms and I liked this chapter...Bonnie's reaction was great! And well... You did a great job so far! Update soon:-*
rocket-queen98 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Loved this chapter! I bet the rest is just as good! :)
Angelfan984 chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
What a sweet way to end the chapter for Damon. What a mean way to end it for us! lol This chapter was really good. I could see Elena daydreaming at school and talking to Bonnie about this. I love when writers write a scene that I can absolutely picture playing out in my head.
beadedheart chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
GAH! You can't just end it there! That was really great. I can't wait to see what happens next. Hope you update soon!
Elle0731 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Damon is so romantic in this and all your descriptions are perfect. I love it. Update soon!
skeezixx chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Loved it! I was on the edge of seat during the Damon/Stefan conversation, and the Dalena half of the chapter was so beautiful!
PrincessBuffy chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This story was beautiful!
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 1/26/2012