Reviews for Erythroxylum
canterlevi chapter 1 . 4/23
Yep. That's the kind of d!ckish thing he would do. Just like him.

Your depiction of Sherlock is ruthlessly honest.
yay chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
"And then, in one moment, clarity comes back to him. Don't hurt Molly." That line makes the fic so much better.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Brb, crying this is too much too good
gaap237 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Poor Molly :( I hope Sherlock does some damage control soon. Poor Molly does not deserve all the crap Sherlock throws at her. I felt so sad for her in the christmas scene of ASIB. I still love him, though.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
This is really interesting. I assume it takes place when he is hiding in Molly's flat. I wonder if you will write more? If so I hope to read more soon!
V.Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Must you try to make me cry? The characterisation was great and having read this and your other Sherlock stories I have to say. I'm a fan of the endings you portray, always a sort of bittersweet, well done.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Oh no so heartbreaking but good I wish you'd do another chapter, pretty please? It seems Sherlock always finds himself admiting he was wrong but only around Molly, interesting!
Voldemort's Spawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Will there be more? Sherlock, the ass with a conscience. The idea of him 'playing a game' is so real for his character. It made me laugh a little.
Vesperli chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Brillianty written. I very much like this story and would like to read more. Are there any chances of a development on this story or is it completed?
Ethera O chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OMG, wow. That was so dark and sexy and fantastic. I love that even drugged, a part of him didn't want to hurt her. Guh, I adored this! Thank you for writing it.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Please please please please please finish this. This could be really good. I need more Sherlolly in my life.
meggie chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
so heartbreakingly good.
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I'm a fan.

I hope you continue.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Is this just a oneshot or do you plan to continue it? I liked Sherlock's conscience whispering in the back of his mind.
Mysticism chapter 1 . 1/27/2012