Reviews for Heroes DO Exist
Steefwaterbutter chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
He really is a hero! :')
Steefwaterbutter chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
D'awww... it's so adorable!
qgjpadawan chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
oh my, this is very lovely. yes, i shall follow this one :)
thank you for sharing.
CandyGirl999 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
Oh my...IT'S SO CUUUUUUTE!

Everything is just so-UGH I can't put it into words-They're hitting it off so well and it's all because a little girl wrote him a letter. The sweetness of it all is just too much! I SERIOUSLY hope you continue with this! I would like to see how everything progresses between them and wither or not you'll include Sherlock coming back into the mold.

Happy writing! -
alfiesurprise101 chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Gorgeous :)
HestiaRue14 chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
This is great I really loved this chapter so sweet you are an amazing writer keep at it
The One Who Holds On chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
You know, I might love you more than I already did for this story. The fact that new episodes of Sherlock don't come for a year is pretty depressing, but good stories are a good way to pass the time ;) Thank you for always having fantastic stories and ideas that are so well-written I'm not cringing in a corner :) Great chapter and please don't give up on this story; I really love it. Look forward to reading anything you are inspired to write.

-C.S.
AdenHolmes chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Interesting concept! I like it
alfiesurprise101 chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I loved the description of Mary, you really get a vivid image in your head of her. I really liked the part where John did his speech about Sherlock and Anna suddenly went "YEAH Jake". It's such a little kid thing to do and I could completely imagine it happening. Keep up the good work :)
PurplePurplePurple chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
yay! update! i always hated that one kid in class who just had to be a smug jerk.

more soon please!
alfiesurprise101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Will you please PLEASE continue this incredible story!
P'tfami chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
Please do continue. Its an interesting take on Mary Morstan as a teacher instead of the canon literature's governess. It might be a good idea to include the ibelieveinsherlock & fight john watson's war would really throw Sherlock off wherever he's hiding!
Sacred3 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
WOOT! A Watson and Mary Morstan fic in the BBC Sherlock world. Lots of promise i see. Update soon.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I really enjoyed reading this and I honestly look forward to be reading more.
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
more please more please more please!