Reviews for Life in Technicolor
milagglad chapter 84 . 8/16
Very good
i have been reading this lowkey over the past ten days or so. really, it was the cutest damn thing. i'm so glad i toyed with the settings to find it x
ammeboss chapter 1 . 6/24
i may be reading it very late..but very nice fic
lambo16ba chapter 41 . 3/13
v
Olivia Janae chapter 2 . 3/3
Adorable. It's all so goddamned adorable.
Olivia Janae chapter 1 . 3/3
Okay so this is my first Calzona fic - ever. I love the show, I've been watching since just after it began. I have all the DVD's and everything but...I've just never gotten around to fics. Hell, I've only known FanFiction exists for about a year!
Anyway!
I wasn't sure if this is going to be the thing for me. My main ship of SwanQueen is fun and all but it's also a wonderful form of torture. I decided to start it anyway.

I'm fairly positive that I'm screwed. Not only because it's so great to see members of the cast I miss but, well, I only consider myself part of two other fandom's and both times when I started reading those fanfiction's the same thing happened.
Euphoria.
Awkward giggly squeals.
Texting my wife nonstop even though she has no interest.
I just did all of that. And, to top it off, I did a weird little dance when they started talking about the attending from Miami. Which is very unlike me.

So I think I'm going to enjoy this.
I am only a chapter in but the beginning was very clever. I never would've thought about using the beginning of the show! But it was adorable!
I'm really enjoying it so far and I look forward to continuing!
kassia.crislayne chapter 84 . 7/23/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed reading about my favorite couple for so much time. It was one of the biggest and best fics I've ever read. And I thought I wasn't gonna like the size but it was awesome. And now I want some more. Every character was so well written, so real! I loved every bit of it! Really great job! Congrats!
ComplexStatus chapter 84 . 7/21/2015
I read this story again after finishing it months ago. It's weird that I really loved it the first time but I couldn't remember a lot when I started re-reading it.

Thank you so much for writing such a masterpiece (well, I would call it a literary classic now after re-reading). I really loved the fact that you included bits of hospital cases. And the story wasn't entirely all about Callie and Arizona but there were other characters that made the story even more interesting and blended well with the main ones. I definitely fell it love at it once again the second time and would be re-reading the second book of the series after this.
SindyV31 chapter 19 . 6/11/2015
Hot. Super hot.
SindyV31 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
So far really liking this story. Good writing style :-)
Max chapter 4 . 5/28/2015
Very nice writing
Max chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
Great story
Max chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
About time u beef up the sex action that's one of the best parts of the story
Max chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Why no detail sex? Makes the story kinda of boring
Max chapter 8 . 12/28/2014