Reviews for Life in Technicolor
kassia.crislayne chapter 84 . 7/23
Great story! I really enjoyed reading about my favorite couple for so much time. It was one of the biggest and best fics I've ever read. And I thought I wasn't gonna like the size but it was awesome. And now I want some more. Every character was so well written, so real! I loved every bit of it! Really great job! Congrats!
ComplexStatus chapter 84 . 7/21
I read this story again after finishing it months ago. It's weird that I really loved it the first time but I couldn't remember a lot when I started re-reading it.

Thank you so much for writing such a masterpiece (well, I would call it a literary classic now after re-reading). I really loved the fact that you included bits of hospital cases. And the story wasn't entirely all about Callie and Arizona but there were other characters that made the story even more interesting and blended well with the main ones. I definitely fell it love at it once again the second time and would be re-reading the second book of the series after this.
SindyV31 chapter 19 . 6/11
Hot. Super hot.
SindyV31 chapter 2 . 6/9
So far really liking this story. Good writing style :-)
Max chapter 4 . 5/28
Very nice writing
Max chapter 22 . 4/1
Great story
Max chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
About time u beef up the sex action that's one of the best parts of the story
Max chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Why no detail sex? Makes the story kinda of boring
Max chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Is she married.? Has a kid ? Another girlfriend? But I'll guess she 's married
Max chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
More detail sex please
keebs26 chapter 79 . 10/5/2014
Re-reading this story again (cause I love it) but I've just noticed how many times Arizona says "Calliope". It's a lot. I feel like she says it after every sentence she says to Callie. Do couples actually use each other's names like that so frequently in dialogue? I almost got sick of reading the word.
shamanic demonator chapter 84 . 9/20/2014
Nice! Thanks for the great story! :)
kittykat chapter 84 . 8/15/2014
This is one of my favorite stories...I'm sad it's over but I can't wait to see what else you've written
Guest chapter 84 . 8/10/2014
That was amazing! Too bad there wasn't more! Thanks for sharing!
Bason chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I haven't even watched this show, so I don't know if the personalities are accurate or not, but I've seen a few videos and find them so adorable I could help myself not, and began to read this. I've enjoyed this chapter greatly, is very well written and I love it when stories have both the drama, the excitement, the funny, and all those things combined. It seems like this story might be that. How did I get here from Once upon a time, I don't know, but I'm glad I did and I hope to not be dissapointed. by the quantity of reviews, I probably wont be. -
1,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »