Reviews for Life in Technicolor
SindyV31 chapter 19 . 6/11
Hot. Super hot.
SindyV31 chapter 2 . 6/9
So far really liking this story. Good writing style :-)
Max chapter 4 . 5/28
Very nice writing
Max chapter 22 . 4/1
Great story
Max chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
About time u beef up the sex action that's one of the best parts of the story
Max chapter 16 . 12/28/2014
Why no detail sex? Makes the story kinda of boring
Max chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
Is she married.? Has a kid ? Another girlfriend? But I'll guess she 's married
Max chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
More detail sex please
keebs26 chapter 79 . 10/5/2014
Re-reading this story again (cause I love it) but I've just noticed how many times Arizona says "Calliope". It's a lot. I feel like she says it after every sentence she says to Callie. Do couples actually use each other's names like that so frequently in dialogue? I almost got sick of reading the word.
shamanic demonator chapter 84 . 9/20/2014
Nice! Thanks for the great story! :)
kittykat chapter 84 . 8/15/2014
This is one of my favorite stories...I'm sad it's over but I can't wait to see what else you've written
Guest chapter 84 . 8/10/2014
That was amazing! Too bad there wasn't more! Thanks for sharing!
Bason chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I haven't even watched this show, so I don't know if the personalities are accurate or not, but I've seen a few videos and find them so adorable I could help myself not, and began to read this. I've enjoyed this chapter greatly, is very well written and I love it when stories have both the drama, the excitement, the funny, and all those things combined. It seems like this story might be that. How did I get here from Once upon a time, I don't know, but I'm glad I did and I hope to not be dissapointed. by the quantity of reviews, I probably wont be. -
Calzona19756 chapter 54 . 7/5/2014
I wish this was how it really happened and Arizona's brother had never died and teddy was still around;(
Texaschic1 chapter 42 . 6/6/2014
I am exactly halfway through this story and I love it. I really love how you took plots from the show and added your own twists to them. It is easy to see why this is the most commented on Calzonna story. You are a great writer and really know how to put the reader in the moment. Now, I am going to go back to the story lol.
1,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »