Reviews for New Moon
Morgan chapter 7 . 4/24
This is getting good so keep writing
zairaluv chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
What does this have to do witht the story?!
random guest chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
I love the story so far! It's written extremely well and it has a nice concept. But this chapter confused me... Like... A LOT.
zairaluv chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Can you please upload?! I love the story so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2014
Please hurry and make another chapter, i need to see how this turns out
Kpeter chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
I like this story you should write more
Yume chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Update soon!
Angel8769 chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
cant wait to see where this go's next! doing a great job really enjoy the story
Meyoshi chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Yo
ya know, I'm never the type to read these kinds of stories but I can tell ya for sure that you had gotten my attention and thus I've read to the newest x3
I do wonder what is going to happen in the story. You glued me to this story! XD anyway, hope you update soon or something x3
Btw... Is chapter 5 and 4 supposed to be the same? Like a repeat? *shrug* but big cliffhanger nonetheless keep up the good work 3
the white wolf Haruka chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Please write more I love it so far its so sad but exciting at the same time
momo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i just red the whole thing and if anything u got tokuto's character ALL wrong cuz he's not a bad guy and if he was going to get rid of his kid he would go say get an abortion! he'd say we have to get someone to adopt.
Angel8769 chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
More to come? I hope :)
BVRG0614 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Aww please continue this story! I wat to see a happy ending and them make up. Hahaha. Hope you update soon!
MeliRockStarNinja chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Awhh and awee that was just incredibly sad but i'm happy that Mitsuki going to keep the baby
Dott chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
This fanfic is so sad, nyan TTTT. Anyways, nyan. Good luck with all of your fanfics, nyan! Also continue the hardwork, nyan. Because you are a very talented author, nyan.