Reviews for God Damn, You're Beautiful
Bilbo chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Really sweet, classic Tamaki becoming serious when the situation calls for him to be. I like Tamaki, so seeing him shown in a positive light always makes me smile. Thanks.
Shelby XD chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Too bad they didnt kiss
RedHann chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Awww that was adorable! I love Haruhi and Tamaki together! I like how he was serious and wasn't a total gooball :)
amberstarrygmail.com chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was some nice Tama/Haru fluff :3 They're not my favourite pairing but I think they're cute nonetheless. This was cute, keep up the good writing! :D

Amber***
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Aw, a Tama/Haru fic! They were my first favorite couple a few months back (they change rapidly though XD)... It's still nice to read a fic with this couple every once in a while :)

Hm, for criticism, I have one thing, if you don't mind: Haruhi is a bit too girly in this one. She wouldn't care if the twins were talking about her outfit, or she wouldn't react all...girly if Tamaki called her beautiful. It's what makes her different from most people, you see? She wouldn't run away for that reason, maybe for a different one..

But I think you got Tamaki as close to un-idiotic as a writer can! XD So that was great!

Hope that helped