Reviews for The Frozen Whisper
silverVOID chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hi, this is a really good story :). I hope you can update soon. Can I maybe make a comic of this on deviantART (giving you the story credit, of course)?
scythe chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
keep updating its a great story!
Singinplant chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
Wow. Iaza was such a jerk to Squee! Never tell him that Johnny is dead! D:

Oh man, I hope Nny will be okay. I sometimes think I know what's going to happen with this story, and it's the opposite.

Also, I like how you put the Zim mention. That made me smile.
Star Timeblazer chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Oooo! UPDATE! Yay! And a cliffhanger! 0.0
UnToTPie chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
probably the best chapter so far :D I love where you are taking this story and how you included some classic Nny in this one!
Singinplant chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Yay for more chapters!

I'm glad that Johnny finally killed a cockroach. That sounds weird to say. Though I don't know if fire can kill then for good... LET'S GO AND FIND OUT!

And damn, Nny and his killer instincts. I can't wait to see what happens! And I can't wait to... I dunno.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Star Timeblazer chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Aww, man...

D':

You just HAD to do that, DIDN'T YOU!

You're very evil... BUT AT LEAST I'M NOW WAITING FOR THE REST! :D

Yay, can't wait!
Singinplant chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
Oh no! Squee stole something! D:
He does have a point though. And I love how Nny is trying to tell him that stealing is bad. I think he would make an excellent big brother for Todd.

Anyways, can't wait for more!
Star Timeblazer chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
... Aww, poor Squee... I feel sorry for the chubby lady... I am chubby myself. *chubby-bond*

...

But, on the other hand, she WAS rather annoying.
zuzuthezombie chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Whoa, this is really good.
Star Timeblazer chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Nice job on chapter three! Lol, Squee just doesn't know how to act around a murderer *Sigh* poor kid... He has no idea what he's getting himself into...
DoomTaco chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Yay! New chappy! Aw. Squee is so cute and Nny is so nice to him. Again, I can't wait to see how Kumiko and Nny react to eachother. awesome story. Update soon!
DoomTaco chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
Squee's parents deserved to die. Go Nny! I can't wait to see how Kumiko and Nny react with eachother. Please update soon!
Star Timeblazer chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Lol "Where's your face?"

*snickers * Squee's parents totally deserved that...I'm just upset that it wasn't me who did ILt... I would have used the toy robot again... Gotta love that robot...
Star Timeblazer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awesome beginning, P.I.! Very attention grabbing!