Reviews for Learning to Love
LoveAngel5952 chapter 30 . 7/17
Please come back to us soon we miss you so much it been sooo long since your update please don't give up just yet your were doing so well I know deep down you can do it believe in yourself
LucianLycan chapter 30 . 5/15/2016
Please complete this amazing story
Red wolfs chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
Bear with me...I hate stories with OC's. Hate 'em. But not yours. Yours is the awesome sauce with extra sauce. I nearly passed this little gem by; I can't help but notice that it's been pretty much three years since the last update, and I was just wondering if Rachet finally offed you, or Bulkhead accidentally stepped on ya. Your not dead right? That would suck, I'd need to adopt your story...or find someone who would do so and not make it into a piece of slag. I once read this story wear the author gave it up for adoption and the adoptee had the main character get his love interest high on drugs and rape them. The author was then forced to finish the story. I would hate for someone to pick up this story just to have everyone die. Joseph would get Sophie with the help of the 'Cons, who would kill the autobots in the process and squish Jack, Miko, Raf, Fowler, and June...wow, I'm messed UP in the head, I scare myself sometimes.
TheSkyStealer chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
this is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid my eyes upon. please continue. must know what happens next. also i love optimus prime
Lady Minuialwen chapter 3 . 3/31/2015
LOL XD
Secret chapter 30 . 11/27/2014
O.O more... MORE! THIS IS EPIC! SO EPIC I COULD EXPLODE WITH SUSPENSE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I NEED IT! I NEED TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO SOPHIE AND RATCHET AND TEAM PRIME!
Secret chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
OMG! HE SAW THE EASTER BUNNY! How about we see Ratchet do some research on your fan fiction. :)
Secret chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
OMG! THIS IS TOO FUNNY! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! - ;D
Guest chapter 14 . 11/6/2013
I love this story it's so sweet. I love how you named the cracks. It makes me laugh so hard
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 30 . 10/26/2013
Please continue!
Sanity's Darkest Dream chapter 30 . 10/10/2013
oohhh... I hate cilffhangers. What if Joseph actually got away with kidnapping her but never got her to the 'cons.
Joseph hides her with his brother who raises her and the real reason Ratchet stayed on earth was because of his bond with Sophie, and twelve years later Jack (unknowingly) hires her to be his office assistant. oohh what happens than...
SweetSpark22 chapter 30 . 9/17/2013
Ha, I guess if autonomous robotic organisms can be real, why can't the Easter Bunny. You better do Santa, too.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
SweetSpark22 chapter 27 . 9/17/2013
Why do I get the feeling Sophie is going to mistake Megatron for the Boogie-Man?
That would be AWESOME XD
SweetSpark22 chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
I've decided I don't like the Ironhide of this story. He's a total jerk -_-
I'd like to give him a swift kick to the head.
Fangthehedgewolf chapter 14 . 8/31/2013
Heh, Carl the crack! He names them?