Reviews for Deeks tries to right a wrong?
Veuve Noir chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
i love your story is very good
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
interesting story, but the missing words in the sentences make it very hard to read
kath46 chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
It was a good story base, it was a little confusing, and some questions were not answered...who dismanteled the gps? was fbi director following them? kind of lost me when the team was watching the compond but then left for other hotels...and other cities...

you may have to do an epilogue to pull it all together.
cadyblu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
The premise has the potential to become an interesting story. Unfortunately, the grammar is horrible and makes it very hard to read.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This could be good, but I'm just having too much difficulty with the grammar, missing words and spelling. Also, Deeks' speech/way of talking is off. I think you would benefit greatly from a beta reader to help you catch this kind of stuff before you publish it.
A chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I like the premise but have to admit the same as kat, I'm not struck on the Callen/Nell bit and would rather there was focus on the Deeks case. The typos are quite distracting at times, maybe you could use a Beta. Love the idea of the overall fic though.
Ensign Cole chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
Good Chapter :)
Kat chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Hmm. Was giving it a shot but this Nell stuff is giving me pause. I don't care for any of the Callen/Nell stuff. I can see her crushing on him but just don't see him caring for her in anything other than a big brother kind of way. So I hope you don't go down a Callen/Nell romantic route. She's much cuter/sweeter with Eric. Not to mention more believable.

You have quite a few typos and punctuation mistakes.

Would rather you focus on Deeks case and found a way to draw the team in rather than this side drama with Nell. Just may not be a story that I'm going to be interested in.
Ensign Cole chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
This one is good! continue this one..more detail on the characters would be nice too