Reviews for Of Foxes and Turtles
update
Ntraveler chapter 7 . 3/8
Please continue this story it is very interesting and I would like to see what happens with Choumei
Blacknova00 chapter 7 . 2/29
You have way to many stories and they are all good. I want this story updated but I don't not want other stories updated. How do you choose?
Jimmy Page chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
You are right about one thing; those red dawn members are screwed.
BartWLewis chapter 7 . 5/19/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for more. So the three tailed demon wants all of her sisters to love Naruto, obey Naruto, and have his children.

Good luck and update soon.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
And just like that, you've lost me! Sorry, but you've lost any hope of me staying. Goodbye, or rather Sayanora!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
This was just weird... I can see where you're going with this, and I saw between the lines with the underlying emotional connection, but still... Back to before this chapter, FemKyūbi and Hinata should be with Naruto.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
I have never been a fan of the Naruto and Tayuya pairing, unless she has a major personality revelation of her 'soft side' that she only shows to Naruto due to her love from and for him. As I've said, FemKyūbi and Hinata should be with Naruto, and most probably Fū and FemHanabi.
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
I am liking this more, especially Kamehime! Still, I say that FemKyūbi and Hinata, and maybe Sakura, be with Naruto, but most assuredly Hinata 'cause she loves him!
AnonymousCritic212 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Well... this is most interesting! Also, my two cents is that FemKyūbi and Hinata be with Naruto. Thank you.
thatrandomguy42 chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
great story
senpen banka chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
Cool story! Looking forward to more! Will Anko be a member of the harem?
Ninja123 chapter 7 . 11/18/2014
Awesome work as usual though i hope that Naruto is able to convince her to join him in the next chapter I am happy to say that i was the 299 to 301 reviewer for this story also my account is Shadowninja123, I did the reviews as a guest cause I felt to lazy to sign in and review today
Ninja123 chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Jiraiya's actions made me laugh a lot. Great chapter as always keep up the good work
Ninja123 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Interesting story hope to see more as it looks great