Reviews for Of Foxes and Turtles
DoomNeonLoser69 chapter 1 . 5/13
Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys. Kys.
Ito Uchiha chapter 8 . 4/20
Yosh, hes bsck this is great, hopes this story is updated soon
danceman chapter 8 . 3/9
Honestly this is one of my favourite stories you've written so far. Thank you and please update this one soon.
Deckard Shaw chapter 5 . 3/1
Ughh this fuckinv yuri piece of shit are really piss me off, fuck you dude, fuck this shitttttt!
RavenSummoning chapter 8 . 2/18
Hope you heal soon. I enjoy your stories, don't let the haters win!
arinasution5 chapter 7 . 2/18
Gp
IllMindBrandon chapter 8 . 2/15
I am actually interested in this story :) plz continue it!
StarGazer2326 chapter 8 . 2/14
Thank you for coming back I enjoy this story
Umbra.Venator chapter 8 . 2/13
cool looking forward to an update
Thanks dude!
Hopefully you actually follow on your promise, tired of new stories and leaving the old ones out to die
tgms177 chapter 8 . 2/12
that are great news
you should really update your old stuff instead of releasing 3 to 4 new stories a week that you never continue
Prime Axiom chapter 8 . 2/11
Well now, colour me shocked indeed, Neon!

If you intend to complete all the stories in your archives, I'll merely settle for wishing you the best of luck!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 4 . 2/11
LOL, Freaking Kurama! Great Chapter!
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 3 . 2/11
Great Chapter, I Can't Wait To See What Happens Next :)