Reviews for Symptoms
tinyteddies chapter 1 . 3/14
LOVE IT! SOOOOOO GOOD!
So the boy I like I have only known for three years and have liked him ever scince. I always thought that he did not like me but everyone one else says "that we are a match made in heaven." I was not sure then I read this two days before we move from New Mexico to Oklahoma and I'm like "You have got to be KIDDING ME!" But God does not joke. Anyway I really like this story it is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read, I thank you for writing this and also for listening (reading) to my rant about my non-exist
Vampire Demigod chapter 1 . 1/26
Awwwww! So cute.
madval29 chapter 1 . 1/24
This was super cute. Great story!
ScorpiusWeasel chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Love it!
ink7blot chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT MY LIFE. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.

And seriously, just when I managed to convince myself that my crush didn't actually hate me and maybe he was just comfortable with me, he goes and hangs with this other girl. Whom he likes. (I found out that he wants to ask her to be his gf) And so of course I actually get to see first hand how he treats girls he actually wants to ask out (aka HIS Symptoms) and he does absolutely none of them with me.

Unless you count barely looking at me. Or talking to me. Even though we grew up together and have known each other since before we could walk.
Fire-n-Ice4 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Omg! Its damn good!
Sprog101 chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Aww I love this!
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is too true.
The shoulder-bumping is all too true.
Albeit the boy in question isn't showing any other Symptoms.
Everyone says he likes me, but yeah, self-doubt and denial are things.
...
I agree with this wholeheartedly.
Thank you for, basically, putting into words what I'm going through right now xD
Excellent job.
The fat lady chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Ohhhh my god... ARE YOU GOD?! OR JK ROWLING? COZ U ROCK! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS !AND I SHUD REALLY STOP YELLING!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Well written, witty, and most of all - it warmed my heart.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I read a lot of stories on this website, and it's hard to find ones that I really like, and it's especially hard to find ones that I relate so much too. This is a story that does both.
I feel like I would be exactly the same in that situation: blushing, awkward, doubting and overanalzying everything. (Though I don't think I'd be brave enough to kiss someone like that)
So thank you. For a story that touched my heart.
fish337 chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Aww
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
ok so i ship scorpius/albus most times, but i have to admit the rose/scorpius is cute. id prob just use an oc for scorpius tho, but i will admit this ship is cuse. insanely cute.
Ads S chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Loved this; especially the kiss...*sigh* I am in Scorose heaven!