Reviews for Symptoms
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 8/4
ok so i ship scorpius/albus most times, but i have to admit the rose/scorpius is cute. id prob just use an oc for scorpius tho, but i will admit this ship is cuse. insanely cute.
Ads S chapter 1 . 5/27
Loved this; especially the kiss...*sigh* I am in Scorose heaven!
I loved this! It's short, romantic, sweet, funny and adorably awkward.
xoxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
All of your one-shots are like delicious pieces of candy: sweet and satisfactory. Hope to see more in the future!
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Loved this. It's hilarious.
The Lady Arturia chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute! Too cute! I actually thought this was based on personal experience since it sounded like just the things we girls come up with xD (although to your/Rose's credit you actually noticed the symptoms yourselves and weren't completely taken by surprise) so cuuuuute Ahahahaha now I'm inspired to continue my Scorpius/Rose story that I've been dawdling over.
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This was really cute! I loved it!
Helfing chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I've read this story several times, and it always lift my mood... I just love Rose and Scorpius fluff!
sleight chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I really like this. I enjoy Rose and Scorpious a lot. I like their friendly competition that isn't too exaggerated but perfectly amicable (until y'know, Scorpious wants the p). Oh and the "I WILL ONLY SURVIVE IF I MAKE HER MINE." Yes.
But what I'd recommend would be to maybe emphasize more of Rose's OCD tendencies or her dream to be a healer (symptoms and that reference towards the end).
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I loved it! Absolutely loved it! Great job!
SKewedViEW chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This was awesome! One of my favorite Rose/Scorpius one-shots
theinfinitemidnight chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Awuh.
Raylis chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
wait, so she just went on kissing him even though a professor was standing next to them telling them he'd give them detention? lol, girl's got guts.
belief.in.magic chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
wow, that was really good
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Bwahahahaha! This made me laugh. I loved it! Completely brill, good job.