Reviews for A Twenty Year Engagement
I love it! Finchel forever!
Burnzs chapter 1 . 1/15
The way you sprinkle your sentence enhancers, its like you just learned about them and you make yourself feel like a big shot when you use them, so you just found random places to put them. They don't really flow too well with the writing.
That poor trophy.
lefthandedrn chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Just ran across this one shot. Loved it. Thanks
Finchel-Is-Foreverr chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
That was perfect
I have tears in my eyes and a very big smile
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Aww this was so amazing! Loved it!
FinchelFeelings chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
oh my gosh that was actually so cute and it makes me hate myself for not becoming best friends with a cute boy when i was like, 4 years old and it was actually easy to talk to boys. My love life could have been so fab.
lovely story! it was so so so cute.
thereslikenoway chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Omg, this is seriously the cutest fic I have ever read in my entire life. It was so sweet and adorable that I was holding my face and smiling the entire time. I mean, I was until I got to "You need to push my sleeves up. And we need to get smocks, right?" because then I just started silently crying. This is so amazing, I'm so happy that you wrote it. Happy sigh.
LoveandWinning chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is so cute! Love that they became best friends at age 4 and married 20 years later. So cute!
Rebecca Vicioso chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Omgoodness! This was soo unbelievably adorable! I loved it! It was so sweet! Thank you!
Princess-Girl12 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
AAAAAAAAAAHH! TOTALLY ADORKABLE!
ellasecy chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
really enjoy your story,its so cute, i wish you made into multiple chapter. thanx and keep writing.
me chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
just lovely
imagleekbaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
My Goodness GBU this was sooooo cute i loved this soooo muchh! You're very talented. Please write more and more thank you for sharing this with us 3
Gleekbaylee chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I've probably read this 10 times now...Lololol also! No such thing as fluff overload. This was/is perfect :3
hello chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Soooooooooooooooooo cute :) And the ending ...

Good job !