Reviews for The Full Moon
SecretFruits chapter 1 . 8/12
It's really rare to see Hermione's relationship with Lavender/Parvati or to see either of them get any recognition for their bravery, so I'm really glad you did this (and did it so well)
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
The perfect apology. Also, a nice portrayal of the impact of Lavender 's injury.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Love the fic!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I quite enjoyed that, it was a nice balanced portrayal of Lavender and the impact of the full moon on her was interesting. Well done :)
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I always hoped that Hermione and Lavender could reconcile, especially after the war... Thanks for making it so :)
Emma chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Aww i am glad that they made peace in the end, i can imagine this happening if the circumstances were different.
zoulou chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I really like this one! Sometimes, it's hard for me to imagine lavender, I think it's difficult to see more than a teen, hope that this will help me :) Thank you!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Personally, I've always pictured Seamus and Lavender, rather than Dean and Lavender, but that's just me... Anyway, I'm sure it's no surprise, but I loved this! I'm so glad I stumbled upon A Call To Arms when I did, and subsequently found the rest of your work. :)
I like the idea of Hermione and Lavender finally talking about their sixth year, and I can imagine it would have played out something like this. The fact that you draw attention to the effect of the full moon on Lavender was excellent as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great story! I love Lavender she is Potter crush! I know that she survived in the last book because she was not named as one of the casualties. We just have to wait what JK Rowling says about Lavender
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
:) That was really well done. I loved the line ""I might not be great with boys, but I've spent every summer with Ginny since third year. I know what a crush looks like." Great job, overall.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Aww, I loved this. Yeah, I actually like Lavender, and I was sad when I read she was mauled/maybe killed by Greyback, after all, no one deserves that.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
no luv for Lavender! She's a creepy Ron-stealer! Really, she's weird. I love Ron, just saying. Maybe that's why I hate Lavender
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Lucy, that was a great story. I wish I could read more about what is going on with them after the war.
pinkukulele chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I love reading stories where Lavender wises up after the war. Just because she was kind of a tart in 6th year doesn't mean she's like that forever. I think that during 7th year, she realized what's really important (saving the wizarding world and Harry) and matured. Thanks for writing(:
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »