Reviews for Power Shift
reading-anonymously chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Very interesting concept :D I do hope that you haven't abandoned this story but seeing how long it has been since you updated I'm afraid you have ;~;
betsybugaboo chapter 9 . 5/1/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaah
Simonana chapter 8 . 5/17/2012
A really interesting story, write more?

And YES CANADA ALIVE!SCORE!
HiddenChaser chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I love your story for the fact it is different from so many others. It makes things fresh and really is overall a pretty interesting story. Do update!
Chill chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
This story is really interesting so far, I can't wait for the next update!
PokerBunny chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
i am very happy to see these 2 new chapters

I get a little excited each time I see Eduard regain more memory and can't wait to see what happens when he regains it all back :3
Miles Darling chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
This is awesome. I've never thought of Britain/England/U.K as a bad guy, but he pulls it off well. And to read about France taking charge is pretty cool too. But I'm crying because you're killing off some of my favorite characters! That's okay though. And don't sell yourself short: it may be confusing, but it definitely does not suck.
PokerBunny chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
I really like this so far.

The story deepens a little more each chapter.

I can not wait to read more! ;3
Mi3staR chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
No Hungary you like can't die and even Germany and Italy is dead! By commiting suicide, um kay. So pretty much England brainwash Estonia, that's like a completely no no. Now I'm scared for my homeland.
GoodnessCoconuts chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh NO SPAIN NO! Okay you've definitely got me hooked!
Mi3staR chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I've been reading way too much war or end of the world moment, it makes me all asdfghjkl! I hope, everyone in hetalia has a role, it seems like a really good story. I assume Estonia must had done something while England helped him now I'm all like "asdgjfhvdg! England, Estonia! What the fuck did you do! Did you created an army of robots!"

2OXX I admit it's a common year I've been getting but it's not beyond the future so I take it around to be 2030 - 2050. Other then that I really can't wait till the next chapter please keep going!