Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
Quackaby chapter 54 . 11/1/2012
Awwwwwwwwww that's sweet. By the way I'm totally using that expression from now on "That is so far from what I was saying it's practically in Perth" You are Brilliant.
Celestial Valkyrie chapter 53 . 10/31/2012
Love it sp far keep it up also if u could look at the first chapter of a story im writing i want to no if i should continue thanks
GoForTehGig chapter 53 . 10/29/2012
So, the TARDIS down for the count, stuck in an old hunted abandoned house, the apocalypse upon them, supposedly all Sophie's fault (duh!),...what could possibly go wrong?
NZcalling chapter 53 . 10/28/2012
So I think the last time I posted a review on this site was a good two or three years ago; I've gotten lazy when it comes to it and more often than not simply don't bother any more. Another thing I usually don't do is read any stories with an OC companion or regenerated/future Doctor. But for some reason I clicked onto this one and I am so, so glad I did. I think it's quickly become my favourite piece of Doctor Who fanfiction. Ever.

I love the characterisation of Sophie and how you introduced her, plus I like having a companion whose slang and country references I actually understand somewhat (just over the ditch and all). Your pacing is amazing and I find the way you link the stories all together to be fantastic. I clicked onto it instead of studying last night and then read the entire thing in the last 24 hours - ugh. Just brilliant. Can't wait to see where this goes in the future )
Quackaby chapter 53 . 10/14/2012
Brilliant! New companion meets old one. Also I love how when the Doctor says something like Kasper 4 and you know that it's Roman numerals. Yes I notice random things like that. Really looking forward to finding out what's going on :)
GoForTehGig chapter 52 . 10/12/2012
Museums museums museums and oooh is that a weeping angel!? Btw, can they meet Jack some time? That would be FUN! Pleeaaaassseeee...
Quackaby chapter 52 . 10/11/2012
Why do you have to be such a good writer? That was brilliant! I see so much of myself in Sophie and she is amazing!
Gohan Roxas chapter 52 . 10/11/2012
Whoa. That last bit's given me the chills.
GoForTehGig chapter 51 . 10/4/2012
Yay! Two more stories with Sophie! But...tell me Sophie doesn't die in the end! *sniffles PLEASE TELL ME SHE DOESN'T DIE IN THE END!*
Oo...In Media Res...I adore Latin titles. I just do. ((And if that's not supposed to be Latin hate to break it to ya but yeah, it is))
2ndbestdetective chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
What you have written my good sir/madam/ one of the many races in the universe i have encountered, is nothing more that sheer utter class. Only read the first 'episode' and your skill at writing and above all else making it a proper character driven story is very refreshing. it's got it all, timey whimyness, a heroic introduction to a new doctor (who seems to me a tad simerler to Benedict Cummberbatch's Sherlock) and a for-shadowing Ending. Can't wait to read the rest.
Quackaby chapter 49 . 10/2/2012
Wow. This is amazing! I love Sophie and The Doctor. I can't wait to find out the mystery around Sophie's crash. It's like waiting for a season finale, you know it's coming and the mystery has been in the back of your mind for weeks but that last wait is excruciatingly hard. Totally worthy of being filmed and put on TV :)
Gohan Roxas chapter 49 . 10/1/2012
Gaah, this thing with Sophie meant to be dead, but she isn't dead (or whatever it is) is driving me insane!

Great job with the climactic encounter with the Protocol, by the way.
GoForTehGig chapter 49 . 10/1/2012
And the truth comes out, the Paradox is destroyed, nd there is a long and lengthy paragraph in which the Doctor isin the Zero Room. You write nothingness very well. :D
GoForTehGig chapter 48 . 9/30/2012
Now the Protocol is GOING DOWN! But poor Doctor, poor old Doctor. No regeneration for you!
PS. Thanks for reviewing my story.
Gohan Roxas chapter 48 . 9/30/2012
Man, the Protocol creeps me out *seethes with jealousy because I didn't think it up first*

I just hope that the Doctor's gonna be OK.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »