Reviews for The Man in the Long Black Coat
GoForTehGig chapter 47 . 9/25/2012
Gohan Roxas chapter 47 . 9/24/2012
GAAH! Cliffhanger!
I love the homages to classic Who in this. Really.
I am officially addicted to this story.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 46 . 9/15/2012
i can't wait for the doctor to solve the mystery of sophie. in the meantime, i enjoy reading the adventure of sophie and the doctor you come up with. this is awesome. love the current cerberus arc. update again soon please.
Quackaby chapter 45 . 9/11/2012
Wow this is really good. I love the fact that she's Aussie and from Newcastle cause I grew up not far from there. The stories have been really good so far and I can't wait to see what happens with the protocol.
GoForTehGig chapter 44 . 8/27/2012
Well yayy you updated. Honestly when I read this three months ago I didn't realize it would take another three months to update. Oh well I've waited longer. At least it is a good chapter.
Winnywriter chapter 43 . 5/28/2012
Sorry it took me a little while to get to this chapter; I didn't get the notification that it was updated until about 3am last night. XD But anyway, it's a good setup for what's to come. Don't get me wrong, I loved the last story, but I'm excited to move on to something new. :) Poor Sophie...I hope she gets to Japan eventually.
Winnywriter chapter 42 . 5/22/2012
An excellent ending to an excellent story. And such a great setup for the next one! I can't wait. :D
Winnywriter chapter 40 . 5/14/2012
Oh that bit about the handcuffs...nice one. XD You're very good with names by the way. I know it sounds like a strange thing to say, but you're creative with them and they sound sufficiently spacey and futuristic without being cheesy. :)
Winnywriter chapter 39 . 5/14/2012
Hooray an update! I really liked this chapter. You're really building the characters very well. Why do I get the feelings that, one way or another, Cassia isn't going to end up going with the Doctor? Anyway, nice job. :)
Winnywriter chapter 37 . 4/23/2012
A truly tragic ending to this chapter. Especially considering he finally told her his feelings for her as he was dying. That was an excellent emotional touch, something that really captures your understanding of the show and how it deals with tragedy. You're building up to what I'm sure will be a climactic end very well. As always, I can't wait to keep reading. :)
Winnywriter chapter 36 . 4/20/2012
Great to see the story progressing. You characterize the Daleks very well, ruthless and destructive, perfect for them. XD And I LOVE the way Sophie was kind of channeling Nine in her standoff with the Daleks. I noticed that almost immediately and it made me smile, since Nine was my first Doctor and has a very special place in my heart. :)

I feel bad for Raflog, though. I hope he survives. I've sort of come to like him.
Winnywriter chapter 35 . 4/18/2012
A good scene. You described it very well; I can't do action scenes to save my life, and you handled this excellently. Sad the sonic screwdriver is kaput for now...I liked the way you channeled Ten in that moment, btw. And the "reverse the polarity of the neutron flow" bit made me laugh. :) Looking forward to the next chapter, as always. :D
Marmelatta chapter 34 . 4/16/2012
Oh, this is GOOD. Your writing style is simply great, everything's so well-thought-out and keeping very much in character with the whole essence of the show.

Marvellous job there!

Winnywriter chapter 33 . 4/14/2012
Fantastic! Finally, Sophie's met the Daleks. The Doctor sure does pick convenient times to run off, huh? XD Great to see some excellent confrontation. You left me hungry for more. :)
Winnywriter chapter 32 . 4/11/2012
Great chapter. I loved the way you described the colony; it sounds gorgeous. And while I'm itching to see more of the Daleks (oops...sorry, I mean Managers ;P) you're building the tension beautifully. With every chapter that goes by without something terribly bad happening, I just know with more and more certainty that something disastrous is on its way, and I can't wait. :D
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »