Reviews for His Assassin and His Blogger
seraphblades-and-wands chapter 7 . 2/13
I never thought I would say this but... I find myself shipping Sebastian Moran and John Watson. Phew, glad I got that out. I have only one question, why don't you finish this? P.S. Wasn't David Tennant in Fright Night?
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
I know it's been quite a while since you updated this story, but please tell me that you haven't abandoned it. I just read all chapters again and I love the story even more. I know it is highly unlikely that you will ever write new chapters again, considering the hiatus of almost four years, but I beg you please update soon. You have to continue this story or at least tell us readers how you intended to end it. It's such a great story and one of the few in which the relationship between John and Sebastian is described believable.
MakaAlbarn chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
This is beautiful! You're writing another chapter no arguments, if you don't write another chapter, I will find you, and I will skiiiiiiiiin you.
Elise chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
I just found this story and so far I've enjoyed it. I realize you haven't updated in a while, so I hope you are still writing this story.

Cheers.
SoulMore chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
FAN!
TaitZu-chan chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
This story is so sweet, can't help but to like it :) Can't wait the next chapter!
notrachels chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
HOLY DEAR MOTHER I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS AND I'M NOT SURE IF THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE AWESOME - WHICH IS TRUE - OR IF THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME WHERE I KIND OF SEE THIS SHIP NOW - WHICH IS ALSO TRUE - AND MY LIFE WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL YOU WORK ON THIS PLEASE DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN kthanxbai :3
JoinTheDarkSide chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I love the story so far, hope you manage to update soon.
ebonypol chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Ahhhh love it! Please update soon :)
Violet Dusk chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
I LIKE THIS STORY. ANOTHER! :)))

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS! PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE :3

The John/Sebastian interaction was really natural, it didn't seemed forced nor did it went too fast :)) I JUST LOVE THIS OKAY?

I WOULD LITERALLY JUMP AND SCREAM AROUND MY HOUSE WHEN I GET A STORY ALERT OF THIS.
Headcanonftw chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I just went through and read all of the chapters so far and I love it! I had been thinking of a similar plot in my head for ages, and you've written it brilliantly. Please please please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Love this story so very, very much! Update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
Please continue on! Please! I'm loving all of this!
FullMoonPhoenixShadow chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
I love your story, it is just great and I want to read the next chapter. Please update soon! :-)
Aeryn chapter 7 . 5/26/2012
Please you have to update soon! I just finished to read the 7 chapters in a row an you write beautifully. I dont usually read a lot of fics of this pairing but your's is awesome. please post another chapter...or more! I'd really like to know if there's gonna be something «sexy» between them in the near futur, that'd be interesting!