Reviews for FreezeFrame: A Moment in Time
TiaRat chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I think you did a good job getting into Jordan's head with this one. At first I wanted a few more cues to know what else was happening. But then again not really being connected to anything really fits the mood of this piece.
Iara chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
This is amazing. It's so...WOW! Excellent job.
magnetosdaughter chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
just beautiful. you captured Jordan (and this moment) perfectly!
Mockingbird4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
All I've got to say is whoa. VERY nice! You did a great job of characterizing not just Jordan but I think Woody too! wowwowwow...;)
Gwyn1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
wow this was really deep and exsactly what she was most likely saying to her self. WOW!
demonchilde not signed in.sorry chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
not bad. I didn't see the finale (Was going to tape it but lost power :(
Isidor chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
This was so cool. Very true to the caracters! All your stuff is so well done.
Lyn chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
A disturbing vignette, just as the season finale was disturbing. Do we know for certain it's been renewed for a second season? Because this episode seemed pretty 'final' to me. Your fanfic was thought provoking and well done. My favorite line was one about Woody - "...standing there like heroes were still real..."

I hope the show continues. I hope Woody and Jordan start to build a relationship. Thanks for sharing this.
Hellish Duchess chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Ever seen those really disturbing paintings in an art museum but think they're the prettiest most chaotic thing ever? This fic is like one of those rare pieces of art that can scare you and make you admire it at the same time.
Perri Smith chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Wow. Gorgeous, poetic, harsh look at Jordan in those last moments. REally beautiful job of getting inside Jordan's head, nice integration of details from the episode.
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I saw your review on my story and thought I'd check this out, maybe return the favor if I liked it...but *wow*. This is amazing. So lyrical and emotional-who says a picture is worth a thousand words? You took that haunting image from the end of the episode and your words made it speak even louder. Bravo. :-)