Reviews for The Art of Teaching
Luna Lillyth chapter 1 . 7/21
Heh, having problems keeping yourself in check Axel? If only you knew. ]
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
This was another very well-written one-shot. It really shows the more insightful, intelligent side of Axel that isn't portrayed often in the games.

The other members were also characterized flawlessly. You really nailed Larxene's sadism, Marluxia's lust for power, and Zexion's insight, to name a few.

And I laughed every time Demyx got hit. It provided great comic relief between the rather serious conversations.
Undisclosed-Desires chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Amazing, really. I love your characterization of all the members.
Wings of Dawn chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Okay, first off: Poor Demyx. The guy can't get a break.

In any case, this is a great piece. In a single piece you managed to characterize the members of the Orginization - showing the specific traits that identified them from each other.

The way you used Axel in the piece is brilliant - he doesn't contribute much that is really substantial, and, really, doesn't speak very much at all. With his thoughts and actions, however, you managed to portray not only his personality, but also the struggle of I'm A Nobody vs. I Kinda Like The New Kid

Leading me to one of the most impressive parts of this piece - Roxas. Strange as it is that a character who makes only the smallest of appearances at the end could be so impressive, it's true. Through the others' words alone, his presence was there. By fitting together the information given with a grain of salt, you could get a fairly accurate description of his character. To be able to know a character without actually having the character appear is rare.

A quick grammar add-on - for the most part errors are just nit-picky things (word choice, wrong forms of words) that are only noticeable if you are in a red-pen mindset. The one error I will point out is one that I've seen as a trait in several of your works: run-on sentences. Once you got towards the actual conversation they mostly disappeared, but at the beginning there were several.

Otherwise, a great piece, and I am eagerly awaiting your next work - whatever it may be.
The Fanfic Lurker chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Another great KH fic. You did a good job capturing the personalities of the Organization members and their relationships with the others (not an easy task with so many of them to keep track of) and I'm glad to see an Orgy 13 story where the characters aren't all having sex with each other. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Kurocyq chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Really, really glad that you decide to give it another try. Your characters are always in character which what makes them great. Oh have you seen the trailer for KH 3D, all of the Org. XIII will be returning! Also have you read the backstory of Vanitas like how he came to be, it makes you can't help but sympathize with him. If you haven't, you should. Hope you come up with another awesome story like this one in the future!
Jcthegirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
So glad to hear you're trying out the KH fandom again. You really bring things to life. I mean, this could have plausibly happened just like this. All the characters are spot on - even fanboy Marluxia... XD

You really give great insight to characters. I do hope you continue writing KH fanfics. :)
Matrix Taylor chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love the way you wrote this story. It not only reflects on the friendship between Roxas and Axel, but also keep with the storylines. Triple kudos! :)
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Nice to see you writing a KH story again!

"Axel felt a sudden and unexpected flash of anger pulse through his veins, and though the tips of his fingers began to give off smoke, which he quickly extinguished before anyone could notice, he said nothing in reply."

Why isn't he surprised by the fact that he can feel anger?

I liked this one. Everyone seemed in character and it flowed nicely.
moved000 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
this a beautiful story, and i'm happy you decided to give this fandom another shot. you got all the characters right, and i really enjoyed the input they had to give about roxas.

i hope to see more of this fandom from you. you write magnificently (: