Reviews for Experimental Variables
Soulfire91 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Such a happy story of something goin' right and "wrong" at the same time...
Ah, love, you are such a sneaky thing. Good story and I like the way you showed both of the thought patterns like that.
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow, this is stunning. The way you get inside of both characters' heads and cram so much inspiration into a moment is admirable and an example for other writers to strive for. Bravo!
GreekGeek81 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
D'awwwww... This was entirely adorable! I know one or two reviews have said your perspective changes were difficult...I have a feeling that was sort of intentional because even though there are enough clues to figure out who is thinking what, they are both thinking along VERY similar lines...which is the point you were making. Well done :)
greenbloodwolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Wow

Deep

Lost for words

-GBW
TitaniumTomboy chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Awhh... this is so cute! I remember this being my first TwiPie story I read on Fimfiction

BTW do you still take requests?
Sringer0 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love it, but I have a number of things to say.

At first it made it hard to understand what pony where talking about and who's point of view it is. But the messege of Twipie is as clear as the ding from a bell.

How you wrote this story interested me in a big way, I think 'll try it out for my self, but it can make it hard to understand what's going on- I'd be carefull about that.

And if you could, can you send me a link to your blog? I want to make a request, or can I just do it over Fanfiction? Yes? no?
mechafone chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loved this story! So very intense!
The Unknown Twinkie chapter 1 . 1/27/2012