Reviews for Keep the Tofurkey, Bring on the Beer!
shc92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Well I missed this contest when it came around, so finding my way now. Absolutely loved this! I was dying at various points in this story ... poor Edward at the restaurant, though (allergic reaction, running off to hospital alone), lol. Thank you!
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This was really cute.
Izullka chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I didn't even realize this was missing from the original one-shot . . . I was too caught up in the funny. This was fantastic . . . no wonder she had been in his bed, three of the last four nights. Really quite an enjoyable tale . . . these two were quite fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was absolutely hysterical and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Finally got around to reading these Craig's List contest entries and started with yours, just on the title alone. I laughed quite a bit with the ad and the requirements they had on there. The responses were comical too. Her family is quite funny. He does fit right in. Funny ending too. Thank you for the laughs!
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awesome hun, I like it very much. Thanks for sharing :)
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Wooooow!
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Tellement comique!
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahah oh my that was awesome I loved it heheheheheheeheheheheh thank you
Veronique24 chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Love it!
Veronique24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Awesome,! Is the first word that came to mind.
loved it
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
I loved this two-shot! Amazing :)
BelleBiter chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Well, if they're both a little crazy… then they are my kind of crazy. Thank you for writing an Edward & a Bella I would love to hang out with :)
Artemis Leaena chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
absolutely adored this two-shot! LOL Wish there was more of these two ;)
Annie Butts chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
So glad you posted this on your twitter.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »