Reviews for Keep the Tofurkey, Bring on the Beer!
LadyHazelK chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
LMFAO! I loved it!
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Thank you for sharing this on Facebook...I missed it last year. This was hilarious. Happy Thanksgiving!
maphie chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
crackupmonkey chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
This was a lovely story!
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
Loved these two! Thanks for writing! I appreciate it so much! is there gonna be more of these crazy kids? I hope so! Mwah!
Sapho99 chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
How about an update on these two crazy kids...
shc92 chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
"Since it's too soon to ask for a key, ..." I absolutely love these two!
shc92 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Well I missed this contest when it came around, so finding my way now. Absolutely loved this! I was dying at various points in this story ... poor Edward at the restaurant, though (allergic reaction, running off to hospital alone), lol. Thank you!
BeachRosey chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This was really cute.
Isabetta chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
I didn't even realize this was missing from the original one-shot . . . I was too caught up in the funny. This was fantastic . . . no wonder she had been in his bed, three of the last four nights. Really quite an enjoyable tale . . . these two were quite fun.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was absolutely hysterical and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Finally got around to reading these Craig's List contest entries and started with yours, just on the title alone. I laughed quite a bit with the ad and the requirements they had on there. The responses were comical too. Her family is quite funny. He does fit right in. Funny ending too. Thank you for the laughs!
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awesome hun, I like it very much. Thanks for sharing :)
Fleur50 chapter 2 . 5/4/2014