Reviews for Reunion
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Scanlan running the old 1-2? How silly. LOL! He'd never last a day. Besides, if the detectives really wanted a fun adventure to help with the re-opening of their old Precinct, why not have them joined temporarily by Muldoon and Toody of the 53RD Precinct as seen on "CAR 54, WHERE ARE YOU?" as well as Deputy Marshal Sam McCloud of The Sunday Night Mystery Movie series "McCLOUD"? Anyway, crossover possibilities are endless, to say the least. Then there's always the chance of anything happening, especially when it comes to crossovers. So what's the matter with having both Maribeth and Christine of "CAGNEY & LACEY" spending time assigned to the 12TH?
Six of Twelve chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Please continue with this story. You've made an excellent start and you have a good feel for the characters. I'd been watching some episodes on YouTube and had come over here to see if there was any fan fiction for this show.
Sally chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
ARE you going to continue? I am enjoying yiur story and would love to see the guys have to deal with a big case under the loser Scanlon, before Barney can come to thier rescue...or maybe he and Retired Fish have to just in time?
Frumious-Bandersnatch-46 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Well done!
Good writing. Your characterization was excellent. I can hear the actors speaking your dialogue.
I look forward to finding more of your stories.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 2/22/2012