Reviews for Into the New World
Archer777 chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Not gonna lie, reading about the families reaction would be awesome. Maybe some after-action cool down chapter with the couple moving on with life. That would be a good add on.

Realistically Steve wouldn't start sleeping with a woman after only a short time (It was the 40s you know) It would be more realistic if they started dating first and then moved onwards from there.
Otherwise this story is pretty good!
Wha chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love that! It doesn't bug me at all!
Dudtheman chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
wow poor peggy (
SemiraBlake chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Johnny and Steve are both played by Chris Evans... :)
Alicedor chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
Great story! Btw, you know that the man who plays Johnny Storm and Steve Rogers is the same guy, right?
ym4yum1 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I found your story just now, I'll read it all! But I just have to write about it so far.

"Even though it had been almost 70 years for her, it felt like yesterday to him."

Yes, and yesterday he was in love with Peggy.

I think he wouldn't forget her just because of another woman, not this quickly, you know? Peggy would be the understanding one, wanting him to move on and he would be the still living in the past. Just for a while...
AllisonRogers chapter 28 . 11/24/2012
Pleeeeeeeeease do a sequel! Please! Ease! Please! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 10/31/2012
and Pegy "never" woke up at all ._.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/31/2012
:D!
Treklocked Asgardian chapter 28 . 10/20/2012
I abso-freakin-lutely LOVED this story! Pretty please do a sequel about Capanda :)
emberlies chapter 28 . 10/18/2012
First off awesome job on the chapter. Now with where the story ended i would have liked to atleast seen how her conversation with her family went and also found out Peggy's fate. Since as far as we know she is still comatose. But other than that i love the whole story and believe the last chapter does justice to Amanda and Steve's relationship. when it comes to a sequel i am not saying i would not read a sequel cause i definitely would but i don't want you to feel pressured to do a sequel. If you have the inspiration for a sequel and know what you want to do and where to go with it then by all means i support the sequel. But if you are unsure about it and don't know where you would even take the story or just don't have the drive for it then don't feel like you have to do a sequel. I hope that makes sense, did not just confuse you, and helps you.
HollyKalina23 chapter 28 . 10/17/2012
Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Cara Tala chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
That's the end? OnO AWESOME STORY! Sequel please? I want to see what happens further in their life. Like if Tony gives her something to help her live as long as Cap and so on. Such an awesome story. Im kinda sad to see it end. I do hope you'll make a sequel.
Torilovesu chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
Please make a sequel I love this story
Green Raindrop chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL

This has been an awesome story to read! Loooovvveeeed it! :)