Reviews for Into the New World
blown-transistor chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
I would be all for a sequel with Cap and Amanda. I'm sorry I don't always get to review. Most times, I'm reading from my phone. Love it!
RonTheRonin chapter 28 . 10/16/2012
What I'm thinking is...why do all good things have to come to an end? Noooo :( this was an awesome chapter, the battle scenes were intense and the touch and go rescues of Ashley and everyone was cool. Even the rest of the Avengers did their thing! It's been an awesome ride through this entire story from the very beginning. Now I know by Amanda you mean Sharon and vice versa, so as far as a sequel goes, I definitely think that would be th right thing to do! So much possibilities that you could use! Even the Falcon(cause that guy is awesome) so I really do hope you write a sequel because this story is too awesome not to have a continuation. But again, thanks for writing the best Captain America fic on this site!
Emberscar chapter 27 . 10/14/2012
I like it, and I think Amanda's family needs to get the sticks outta their "ahems" and actually ACT like family, I think Peggy is the only one that has been so far. But now I'm wondering what/who decided to blow up Tony's south wall, hope to see the next chapter up soon!
RandomHyperChild chapter 27 . 10/14/2012
this is awesome!
emberlies chapter 27 . 10/14/2012
Wow her family sure is something else lol i cannot wait to find out what is going on with the attack on the mansion and what is going to happen when the Carter clan meet captain America and find out the truth about Amanda. I hope you are able to update really soon.
Cara Tala chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Aww hell...cliffhanger'd again. WONDERFUL chapter. I CANNOT wait to see what you have up next, so PLEASE update soon? Pretty please with sugar on top?
RonTheRonin chapter 27 . 10/13/2012
Tony was freaking hilarious in this chapter!'We don't know exactly what it enhanced' lol. But anyway, this fic is the best Cap fic on this site, and this chapter continues to prove why. Now, Amanda's parents are in town and her secret might get shot straight to hell! I wonder who's attacking the house now? Sin possibly? We shall see. Awesome work!
Danni Kuran chapter 26 . 10/5/2012
i love this story so much, i probably look like i'm fangirling... which i am :) please upload the next chapter soon i'm so so excited :D
DagnyHepburn chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
haha, I love the awkward triangle thing between Amanda & Johnny & Steve. Apparently, Chris Evans just really likes her ;) Thanks for writing!
Cara Tala chapter 26 . 9/23/2012
I really like this story. It's quite a different take on the whole Avengers thing. Please do continue, it's really good.
RonTheRonin chapter 26 . 9/20/2012
Awesome chapter and funny at that! Haha looking forward to te next one! Don't want it to end :(
Emberscar chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
Well, FINALLY! L.o.l. I liked this chapter, even if it's mainly just fluff. This story is a REALLY good one and I can not WAIT until the next CHAPTER! So, please, HURRY and UPDATE SOON!
Annie chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Your story is really,really good!I love how you have a bunch of different Marvel characters, plus the Avengers!:)
emberlies chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
So glad you updated! Love the chapter. I agree with you, the cap does deserve some down time. I love the Thor joke and Amanda's little speech. I cannot wait for more.
Emberscar chapter 25 . 8/24/2012
YESH! X3 STEVE MADE HIS MOVE! And, thank YOU for FINALLY having them know each others feelings! L.o.l. Fury, is starting to get on my bad side though, what with all the secrets he has and secrets IN his secrets! Tony's right, I'll admit it... about that. Welp, anywhozal, I can sooo not WAIT to see what's in store in the NEXT CHAPTER! So, please, HURRY and UPDATE SOON!
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »