Reviews for Many Happy Returns
benniegirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this little piece. Very sweet and it is nicely written. I absolutely love the gold blend reference! I Giles and Buffy don't have the same taste in coffee. Although I hear that Gold Blend is a very sophisticated coffee!
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hail to the Queen of Romance! Otterly beguiling.
Larka-chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012 sweet :') Love it a lot.
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
AWWWWWW that is the most sweetest thing I have ever read. It didn't have gore or blood in it. Just love and happiness of expecting a child.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
AWE that was GREAT I loved it! it was so darned sweet and just AWESOME! AH I love romantic!Giles

rebelxxwaltz chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Awwww, Buffy finally had a nice birthday for a change. I suspect your readers will all be happy to see her turning out to be pregnant here, since you continue to torment us in a certain epic fic you also happen to be writing... ;)

Giles is just buckets of cuteness in this, going to such lengths to make sure Buffy's day isn't ruined. I loved his exchanges with Xander. Now imagining Giles with a rubber ducky. These imaginings are not unpleasant. *continues to visualize*

Anyway, this was an enjoyable fluffy read. The absence of any sort of angst makes me almost suspicious, but I guess I'll just have to accept that you actually wrote something *short* and there simply wasn't room for it! :)