Reviews for And Then Another Day Began
Please update this !
Anon chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Please Update!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
I liked this story so far. Jack and Renee we're the best. It was stupid that Renee was killed off on 24.

This villain Brendan Marson seems like a good villain. After he and his group seized the hospital, he violently told Audrey to shut up and killed three hostages in cold blood in the live feed to the White House in this chapter. And now at the end of it, he threatened to kill Audrey next and has the silent clock as the end of it, which means either Audrey's impending death or just to create tension like Renee's first silent clock when she was buried alive.

I may have not loved Audrey in the way I loved Renee as a character and as a partner and lover for Jack, but her death in LAD was ridiculous and the effects it did on Jack and Heller was hard to watch.

Keep on writing.
MarsStone chapter 17 . 8/6/2014
So far, this story is getting more intense like 24 always was.

The hospital takeover is intense and brutal.

From what I seeing, Jack is now back in action with Chloe on his side, like they normally do. Let's hope how he will do in the next chapter now that he, Chloe and two other agents have infiltrated the hospital. Morris revealing that Chloe is pregnant is an interesting twist for sure.

Renee has the right to be definitely concerned about Hayworth's leadership and his inability to handle the situation in the hospital, like she witnessed in season 7 of 24. there is some tension between Hayworth & some of the government officials, including Renee. I can see Heller is starting to have Alzheimer's like he had in LAD and his assistant is concerned about him.

I see that Jack loved Renee more than he did with Audrey, Jack does feel guilty over everything that happened to Audrey, which is why he is going to try to rescue her. Also, in LAD, Jack does feel a lot of guilt over Audrey, but I don't think he loved her in the same way anymore in that time.

Something's off about the death of that mole Brewer during the interrogation. I don't know why, but I have a feeling there is something off for reasons I don't want to spoiled it.

Brendan Marson looks like a ruthless, revenge-driven yet interesting villain who makes some interesting movie references in several key moments. He killed three hostages without any sign of remorse whatsoever and he also harshly confronted Audrey over her whining to silenced her. Also, his Die Hard reference is believable and funny, but this Russian didn't understand the reference.

Also, the silent clock with Audrey soft sobs over Marson's threatening to kill her seemed like the way the silent clock was used on David Palmer in season 2 and Renee in season 7.

Anyway, I hope to see the next chapter soon.
b3ta chapter 17 . 8/2/2014
woo hoo! another chapter! And a very good one! your writing is so good it actually helps me with my current 24 withdrawal sympthoms. I love how you portray Renee and how she feels about Audrey, I actually loved and mourned both characters. I'm sure Jack will save the day and happily marry in the end (right?) can't wait to read more!
DieHardBrendan chapter 17 . 8/1/2014
That was a very intense chapter and it was so 24 like.

Brendan sure is crazy and is determined to finish his sadistic agenda to kill President Taylor. He probably would've been a great 24 villain in real life. Brendan threatening Audrey seemed like any bad guy could do to Audrey.

Also, Brendan quoting John McClane was pretty funny and Andrian didn't get who he was since he despises American action movies.

Jack wants to be there to rescue Audrey, even though he doesn't love her anymore. His guilt over destroying Audrey's life is believable.

Renee seems to know the fact that Hayworth can't run any terrorist crisis because of his current state. She also concerned about Heller as well, giving the fact about him in 24:LAD.

Anyway, keep up the great work.
Maria chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
I love your story and I can't wait to see what happens with those remaining 8 episodes. When will you write chapter 17?
Marija chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
I absolutely love your story :) What I've read so far is amazing. It would have been wonderful if Renee had survived :) Thanks so much for writing this
Cole Ortiz chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
I actually laughed at the part where the Fat Russian is looking for food. That would never happen on the real show :) I wonder why he's never named but the image of a fat assassin actually is pretty funny even though this is a serious story.
Cole Ortiz chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
Another good chapter. I guess Stockard had been an important character in your universe if you gave her a silent clock here. To be honest I've never given a silent clock to any characters I've come up with and I've wrote a few full seasons with many new characters.

Now for constructive criticism, I think Lithuania wasn't the best choice since its in Eastern Europe and Kamistan is a Middle Eastern country I think a former Soviet republic like Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan might make more sense since they border the Middle East. But I'm surprised you know so much about the US government.
Cole Ortiz chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Ive never read any of your stories before but this is a great format! The only thing is that with this format with how you get into the characters thoughts, you can't really reveal anyone as a possible mole unless you ONLY do the thoughts of Jack alone cause he's the only one you know is good.

Also I haven't read any of your other did the second half of Season 8 not happen in your universe? With Renee, Pillar, Suvarov, Dana all alive?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
So far, I like it. I hope Renee doesn't die this time. Jack deserves a happy life with her in this story.
MarsStone chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
Glad to see another update.

From what I seen, I think Renee and Audrey had an awkward moment when they we're in Renee's office.

Hayworth is definitely not acting right in the head. I got a feeling that Renee, as well as Jack and Heller, may do something to Hayworth because of his unstable state of mind.

Something tells me that Jack and Nora's interrogation on Brewer may not end well.

Brendan and his group taking the hospital seems a little far-fetched (like most stuff 24 had). Now that He and his group took Ethan and his family, as well as Audrey, looks like Brendan will finished what he started on President Taylor soon.

Please continue with the story. I want to see more.
B3TAVIDAL chapter 16 . 4/12/2014
You're baaaack! Totally made my day, so glad you are finishing this.. The chap was slow but interesting, I see jack will have to go save The day and audrey again.. I hope for more jack/renee though, it's nice reading them if we dont get to see them on the show.. Keep up The good work!
Denny chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I kind of like how Jack and Renee progressed in their relationship in this part 4 of the story, although they could use more action like they would normally do in 24. I enjoyed those two together (shame about what happened to Renee in Day 8).

I'm not sure what will happen to Allison Taylor, giving her current condition. I may not be a fan of hers, giving her actions in Day 8, but I enjoyed the actress playing her.

The villain Brendan Marson is very intriguing, since he is got some movie-related sayings and such. He also seems very dangerous, judging by the things he did in this part of the story. He's kind of like a Jonas Hodges type of villain. I'd like to see more of him.

I read through the four parts of that Jack/Renee series. I just haven't reviewed them until now. I like how the relationship between Jack and Renee progressed, as I said before. I'm not sure they would take their current jobs in real life, giving the things they did in 24, but their relationship is great to read.

Keep up with your work.