Reviews for It's In His Kiss
divine enchantress23 chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
A very sweet story! Thanks for writing it! :)
can't think chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
wait, is it over? D: that was kinda fast. cute chapter though. :)
YepItsMe chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Oh it's so cute, and such a unique story, I hate to see it end! (Unless you're just joshin' us...lol).
sammie28 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
END?

Sorry. That caught me a little off-guard.

I'm not hugely fond of "Mansfield Park" and much less of Tom, and I like Mary but have never really seen a Mary-centric story I liked. To be honest, I have no idea why I clicked on this story to start, but I'm glad I did.

Tom still comes across as a bit libertine (kissing random women?), but he's like the guy who never wanted to settle down and suddenly wants to, and when he wants to, he moves quickly and confidently. It's nice and intriguing to see Tom yearn more for a settled life without losing his characteristic impulsiveness (the kissing on the train station, the marriage conversation).

Mary is the same quiet wallflower in "P&P", and I love how real her puzzlement and her desire to protect herself is. She's been rejected so many times in favor of her sisters that it makes complete sense that she's baffled as to why Tom wants her and persists in wanting her, even if she likes him back. I also like that Elizabeth and Kitty are supportive, and that they don't act like it's odd that Tom wants Mary. Kitty I loved: as always, she's jealous of her sister, but instead of being jealous of Mary for landing Tom, she's jealous that Elizabeth got to meet Tom first! She's sweet and supportive.

Lovely job.
sammie28 chapter 6 . 3/17/2012
I've loved every chapter so far, and I hope it continues. The thing is, it feels so in-character for both quiet, nerdy Mary and for the more libertine Tom: she questions everything, and he finds the one woman he's so completely fallen for is nothing like what he usually runs in to.
can't think chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
awww the end of the chapter was so sweet! hope he'll be okay. yay! they're reunited! :)

"Yes?" she hoped he wasn't going to give her any advice about dating his brother or anything like that or she would scream and then find him and beat him up.

haha
YepItsMe chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
And Lady B saves the day for our dear couple-in-the-making. :)
Avanell chapter 6 . 2/18/2012
uh-oh! very intriguing... can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I absolutely love your story. I have always thought Mary deserved her own happy ending. I cannot wait to see where your story leads!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
can't think chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Henry was a scumbag. I disliked Maria also. And Mary (Crawford). And Mrs. Norris. I wanted to smack all 4 of those characters upside the head!

poor Rushworth.

Mary (Bennet) and Tom are so into each other!
Avanell chapter 5 . 2/10/2012
Things move fast...oh, the poor foolish sister! Sounds familiar, as do all the character names ;) Great update!
YepItsMe chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
Aww I'm glad Lizzy got Mary to go, and hopefully she and Tom can find time to talk. Though it seems likely the press will be there, too.

You said that Maria was making out at the party with James, but you meant Henry, right?
QOP chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
I can agree with you about Henry, but Frank Churchill was a good boy, I like him. He had an excellent heart, and never meant any wrong.

Also, how can you hate them (even Henry) more than Wickham? Or Willoughby? Or Mr Eliot (the young, not Anne's father)? Or Mr Elton?

Frank is one of the good guys, and Henry is the least mean of the bad guys
Avanell chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Nice update talking about Mary's career and other things ;)