Reviews for DA:Unforgotten
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 12 . 4/13/2013
I prepared explosive runes this morning.
Way of the Sheikah chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
A beautiful end to a fantastic story that deserves far more praise than it has gotten so far! Not much to say on the criticism end; only question I had is why didn't Leliana bring up Morrigan's offer to the Warden and at least ask him about it. It was a way for him to avoid death, even if it was dark magic and her Warden would have never gone for it. I can't wait to see how Homecoming turns out! Will Leliana find a way to return her Warden to the realm of the living? Is a trip to the fabled Grey Warden headquarters, Weisshaupt Fortress, in the near future? Or is there another way, I wonder? Hmm...anyway, can't wait to read the final part of your trilogy! Have a great holiday season Ren, see you in 2013!

scotiej chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
If I could squeal like a little girl I would be right now. That was fun.
Batknight chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Fantastic ending to a great story. This was a real tribute to Leliana's faith, passion, and love and you captured it perfectly here. Can't wait for the sequel to see how her and the Warden are finally reunited. On a side note, what's going to happen to Schmooples?
l7986 chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Nice to see them reunited, even if it's just in Leliana's dreams. Can't wait to see what happens in Homecoming.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Aww! Poor Schmooples got left behind. :(
l7986 chapter 11 . 11/26/2012
you kids with your fancy cars and cliffhangers... *shakes fist* can't wait to see the conclusion of this story, and hopefully the grey warden coming back.
Way of the Sheikah chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
Fantastic way to end this chapter, Ren! I totally understand what you mean about the rune symbols, I don't think they were really explained in the Codex either so I'm impressed with what you came up with.

I kind of saw the betrayal of Tiernan coming, but the way you had Leli make a deal with a Pride demon was something I wasn't expecting. Makes sense though with the way he's been acting that the demons would want him dead over anything else (a fortunate thing for Leli). Anyway, keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm really hoping you get some more reviews since you really do deserve them. I really look forward to seeing Leli reunited with her Warden and how that will play out.

scotiej chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
Very cool, I'm always impressed when an author makes up words to form a language of sorts. Can't wait for the next one...seriously, I have no fingernails left to bite.
scotiej chapter 9 . 10/8/2012
And now I'm down to biting my nails...
l7986 chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
Oh you kids and your cliffhangers. *shakes fist*
Way of the Sheikah chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Hi, sorry I took so long to review! I've been a bit busy lately. Anyway, really enjoyed the past two chapters. I admit I thought at first that Leli only wanted to "free" his spirit so he could move on or something, but I could have misunderstood that. Now that I see that his soul and the Archdemon's essence are frozen in place, so to speak, I'm wondering what will happen if Leli and Tiernan are successful with the summoning circle (really like Tiernan by the way, he's a welcome twist to the story and a great way to relieve some of the angst that Leli is feeling). Since I have a feeling the circle will be successful, I'm wondering if, once freed, will the Warden still have to move on to the next realm, or will he be able to be resurrected in the physical realm to live out a full, peaceful life with his love?

...Yeah, in other words, you got me on the edge of my seat. Keep going Ren, I can't wait for the next chapter!

DovahofStrunx6 chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
please do more of this story
l7986 chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
I love the story but I want to kill your cliffhangers so bad. :)
Way of the Sheikah chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
The wait was totally worth it, you did not disappoint at all! I fully agree with you on how it's a shame we can't deal with our anger, doubt, etc. in physical form with a sword in the real world like Leliana and the Warden both did. I especially liked the dialogue between Leli and the Warden shade, it gave the reader a much greater sense of how hurt Leli still is by the Warden's sacrifice. I kind of wish the trial was like this in the game instead of a simple battle between mirror copies of your party members, as your version adds way more depth and meaning to it. The Warden's own trial was interesting to read about as well, and I'm glad you chose to include that entry after Leli's encounter instead of before.

I laughed really hard at the end there, especially imagining the Warden chasing his Malbari back and forth in front of Sten four times like a cartoon. It kind of makes me feel bad that I neglected my own Malbari a bit in my Origins play through. I did remember to pet him and give him a few treats here and there though.

One question: "She only prayed the Real Thing would be more rewarding." Hmm...does this mean what I think it might mean? I won't press you for an answer, but let's just say I'm anxious for the next chapter. Excellent work, keep it up!