Reviews for Smooth Criminal
bevjima chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Love me some Sebtana. I always thought they should have gotten together, even though they are both gay. Seb is definitely the male version of Santana. This story was just too HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awwww, great work!
Jaime chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I Write Sins Not Tragidies- some girls are on the pill because it can regulate periods.
azab chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
good job
zer0theghost chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
it was...hot! hope, it's okay for you if I'll translate it to Russian, just for more people would read it. Of course, with a note that it yours.
I Write Sins Not Tragidies chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
okay it was good but

why was Santana on the pill if she's lesbian

wat
FaJohanna chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Omg! This was amazing, you have to continue writting! I wanna read the next chapter right now!
Sebastian Smythe chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I have 2 complaints:

1) What about the celloists?

2) The second time Sebastian says "doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you" was reversed.
Super-Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
My legs are shaking, that was so hot!
Lutzer chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG! This was amazing. My cock got so hard! Congratulations on your writing skills! Can't wait to read more Sebtana fucks! You're awesome.

Send you all my good vibes!

XOXO
Bri chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Fantastic!
Aesify chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
asdfghjkl
Endje chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Yay for Sebtana smut! :D ;)
Forwoodx3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
mother f*cking hell. My f*cking ovaries.
Dee Minor chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow, that was awesome hot. I love the way you write both characters, and having just seen the video for Smooth Criminal, it's amazing how much chemistry two gay charachters have.

I just feel sorry for the two guys playing cello - did they leave the room before Sebastian and Santana had sex? XD