Reviews for That's Not My Name
FanFicGirl10 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice! I love dark Molly, it would be epic if this happened in the show.
Da3n3rysTS chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Okay, so I couldn't wait to log in, so I'¡m leaving this as a Guest!
In Tumblr I'm luciemiddleford, btw, and I really loved this!

I'm just obsessed with Dark!Molly, and this one was amazing! Could you please write some ore about it? Will Sherlock fall in love with her?
Will Jim and Molly/Maggie be something MORE than sibilings (you know, I ship Molliarty eve if it's incest... Hell I'm a twisted person!)?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Please write another chapter!
niita chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
like, what?
is great
but what?
Lady Anthea chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Dear lord, this is way too dark and I love it. I guess there are a lot of things unsaid about Molly in the show, and the possibilities are so endless this could be real. I can only imagine the horror Sherlock has just gotten into...
ayinvui chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Dark!Molly reminds me of a much naughtier Adler. Seriously, I am disturbed and I want more of this!
Punknatch chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
please this has to continue, I need to know what happens then! seriously you never thought that this is a great idea for a longer fic? please! i beg you
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh my dear goodness. This was very disturbing. Molly a Moriarty? How did that idea come up? Seems odd to me, but whatever. You're story is awesome, as always. I can totally see the horror on Sherlocks face.
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I don't usually read Dark Molly. But after reading several of your other fics I decided to try this one.
I still don't care for Dark Molly, but this was interesting and well written.
eccentricpetal chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
You're so dark and twisted. ;)

Brilliant. Magnificent!

I loved it.

Naughty Molly... Oh, I mean Maggie!

You wanna know something strange? I was talking to my mum while I was on ff on my phone. At the same time I was singing 'That's Not My Name' (no idea why now) and then I literally clicked on to Sherlock's section and bang! There's your story called exactly what I was singing. Freaky or what?
Miggs chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love Dark!Molly having her way with Sherlock.