Reviews for I've Got A Big Robot
Draconian Elflord chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
um... *brain flies out window*
Epicentre chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
-laughs hystericaly to the point of utter insanity- "A Refrain on the Theme of Piloting a Ridiculously Large Piece of Humanoid Machinery, by Asuka Langley"? Oh my, it's an interesting...piece-it got my attention did it not? I've read "I've Got A Big Robot" three times, and laughed. I wonder, however, if I'm laughing mainly at its length and composition. Do continue to write... remember length is good. D
Dont Tread On Me chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
I've got a big brain

A Bit strange , but still very big

It's bigger than yours

or rather bigger than yours if you had one

So suck it up wy dont'ca

Cause a slug's gott a bigger brain than you...

cause i got a bigger brain than yours.
doomweasel chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! **falls to ground**

!

Oh man... I don't think I was quite expecting that... though I should have... _
Aj32 chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
Why I even bother to review your sh*t, I don't know.
The Tesseract Seraph chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Is everything you write this amusingly tongue-in-cheek? ;D
Firefall Bangenthump chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
*lol*

It's funny because its warped and twisted!
Daniella Wisdom chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Oh, "I've Got a Big Robot" a good story, but the lil' fic by me sister is crap, huh? ::smiles weakly:: This isn't a flame war, buddy, so stop before I start, would ya?
Cody Clause chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I've read poetry before and this isn't it. It kinda remindes me of the movie My Iron Giant. If it was what you were copying off of: stop it. And if you weren't, don't post. As for the humor: It was so not funny, I now have to take tums because of vomit gathering in my stomach.
Pillow Target chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
Hm. Didn't know you indulged in the Japanese Anime, Gel. Don't much understand the stuff. A whole lotta noise if you ask me. But to each his own, I suppose. :)
tpgddss chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
It's wierd, but the scary part it actually sounds like something Ms. Asuka Langley Soryu would say O_O.
Serendipity1 chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Well, that's nice. You've got a big robot. But you know what? I gotta big MALLET. *chases author around with the inflatable weapon*
Babel Matrix chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
WOW! This plot was SO amazing! I mean,WOW! So much detail, this fic truly captured the spirit of EVA! You're a writing genius! WOW! I mean comeon,this is...huh? Wait a minute,this isn't...ah,heres the problem!

*Babel notices the OOC switch on his back was turned ON. He switches it OFF.*

Ah,thats better...whoa,this is stupid. Oh well,we're all entitled to our bouts of retarded boredom,but could you please just NOT post it on like an actual fic? Thank you.
Reizig1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
::wipes tear:: That was beautiful.
Michael418 chapter 1 . 5/15/2002