Reviews for Can You Feel the Gravity?
trained2love chapter 2 . 3/4
I hope you continue this, because this Brittany is just fabulous and about to show these high schoolers what's really up!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE THIS PLEASE
trained2love chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
so I'm super excited for this whole cheerios vs glee thing. You could do some really cool stuff with brittany being a bridge between the two worlds. My brain's spinning with possibilities but I have to go read your other stories now so no time to chat sorry.
dawger25 chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
I hope you continue this at some point! I'd like to see where they go from here
jenna.773 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I read this last night even though I noticed it was abandoned. Stories that have Britt!P are rare and such a fun change of pace that it's almost impossible for me to pass even when incomplete. I did get skeeved out a bit at the age difference b/c Britt is committing a felony, could get the "sex offender" label, and have to register with police departments for the rest of her life. Still, I probably would've looked past it and continued reading if more had been written.
Fragar1991 chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Amazing! :D

Happy New Year!

Xoxoxo
anon chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Can you update this? It's an awesome story and the sexual tension is riveting
caseyrn12 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
wow wee ! that was fricking intense..n for ure first time..u sure n hell aint writing like it is..lol-i read all 3 chapters in one go...i really do hope u update soon, cuz i would love to see whats next
p4tr1c14 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Sexy times !
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Brittany must not care about her job.
SheSpeaksLove chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
It's been a while
Anon chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
This story is HOT! Please don't abandon this fic, author! It's really good.
PazuzuGodking chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
...update again soon?
Anon chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Where have you gone? Update soon please.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Where have you gone? Please update soon.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »