Reviews for Back in Town
Hmm chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Alice would never be so horrible and morbid at a funeral, and definitely not at Jenny's. Also Jenny was Jewish so why would there be a priest?
Cludia chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
I think this is awesome! I didn't like the end either, it sucked, and Shane and Carmen were always my favourite couple. You know all the characters so well, I was reading and felt like most of the time you put just the right words on their lips, and the right gestures too!
I really enjoyed reading this, you've got talent and imagination, and now I remember I want a Carmen in my life! haha good luck with further projects(:
Lynch chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
Nice story, I hope you'll write the series again though. I wanna read some shamen life after wedding. Good Job !
fatima343 chapter 12 . 2/12/2014
Love it more Shane and Carmen stories plz
Bella S James chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This is extremely realistic... I like it. :D
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Other than a raised eyebrow when they were at Hit! (why would Shane offer Kit a drink? she's an alcoholic) this story was a good read, thanks :)
penpaninuSessh chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
damn great ending! those two were so passionate together
penpaninuSessh chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
ddaaaaamn that last line was hard but true. poor carmen and shane!
A chapter 12 . 7/13/2012
Fantastic story.. loved it. You should definitely write a sequel :)
iphis15 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
A whole bunch of typos towards the end and I couldn't really get into it at first, but I just wanted to say that your note at the end is absolutely hilarious.
bethiem chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
as much as i hate to see stories end, i feel i have to agree on this one. it is a great ending, although i do believe in the sequel. you should write a follow up and maybe make it for a year or two down the line and have bette and tina returning for their wedding that will take place this time. although it should be something simple, i think helena over-did the original anyways. thanx for sharing, beth.
raneonthewyndoepain chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Haha no bras, please!

This is great.
smd41271 chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
I love any story that has Sharmen together in the end...so you can leave it as is. I thought the series ending sucked too. Thanks
Jitka chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Ooooh! You know, I have tears in my eyes :o)
Donoterase chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
Thank you for the update. Nicely done. I like it. I think that you shouldn't try to write a sequel just cause you feel you have too. Sure I want to read lots more about these two but I say wait until you want to write one. If you are satisfied with it as is for the time being I say leave it as is. Another huge thank you for giving us a completed fic. I will be keeping an eye out for that sequel and if it appears I have no doubt I will give it a try.