Reviews for The Losers' Pact
MsStMicheal chapter 6 . 2/2
KYAAAA! Please update!
(If you aren't busy.)
I love the story! Can't wait for the next one!
Oh pleaase dont leave us hanging like this! Its a great story, no wrong grammars and seeing both sudou and kotoko start respecting themselves. Pleas update soon!
yuvimoon chapter 6 . 1/6
Hi girl i like to much your fic.. very good. Umm no de escribir ingles y tampoco leerlo sin embargo gracias a Google pude leer tu historia.. es muy buena ojala actualices pronto y no la abandones.. espero te encuentres bien.. saludos desde México
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Please continue with this story I love it soooooooooooooo much it has to be my favourite fanfic I've read.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time I mean for once sudoku and koto ko get show they won't always pine, they have self respect and finally care about themselves then wondering about those two assholes all the time :D I really hope you post another chapter because this book is so beautifully written and I love it
Vegetable lov3r chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
OMG I looove this fic! I always beg for Kotoko and Sudou to have some pride and self-respect.
Irie and Matsumoto needs to realise what they had, suffer for their lost and if they want it back then they'll work really hard for it.
I love what you do with all of them, and you manage to do it with them still IC.
Hurray for the make overs! They deserve it, but specialy Hurray for Sudou without mustache! XD
Hope you update soon, I'll be waiting ;D
7LightWings7 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Omg. OMG OMG OMG!
This story is totally awesome
I've always wanted to see Kotoko with some PRIDE ...and finally u answered my prayers

Also putting Irie -kun to some type of suffering for all the damages he caused to ,poor,Kotoko's heart
Serves him right
Way to go keep it up... looking forwards to read more of this
Update soon
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Man this is so good. Please update soon :D
Please chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Please...please...PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much...
moricakes chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Hiya,

I've been reading this all night and I'm so addicted already. Please update soon, I really want to know what happens in the end.
loverangel92 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hope you update soon...I really love your story
bloomnskyrules chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Kotoko and a kinda reformed Naoki will still end up together right?
kgirl241 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I love this story so far! I always wanted kotoko to move on and I'm so glad that she's going through with it. She and Soudou would be an adorable pairing, but if she does end up with Irie, I want him to have to work for it. Please update! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Love this story, cant wait for the next chapter! :D
kawaiishiella chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I was looking for some good fics to read and woah! This one tops it. :)

I love it when you make Kotoko and Sudou realize that they should move on and find someone else that won't belittle or ignore them. Actually I'm hoping for them to be together, Naoki and Reiko need to realize that leading someone who genuinely loves them on, they are bound to get tired. I'm hoping that they learned this as the story goes on.

Hope that you update soon!