Reviews for The Losers' Pact
tabs.h193 chapter 6 . 2h
Great story. Please continue
nikfe2 chapter 6 . 2/20
Por favor contuinua con esta historia es muy buena
Gogofeminism chapter 6 . 2/1
You're never gonna update again, are you? I mean, you're last update was on 2013 so... I just want to say you're great! And this story is soooo spot on! I just wish there's more chapters!
Komorebi-chama chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
I love it :)
reeroy chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I finally got around to watching the jdrama and...maybe it's because I grew up with western culture but the way he treated her rankled me to no end. I came looking for fics that would address that and found yours! I loved reading this. The pacing and character growth didn't feel rushed and I WISH THIS WAS CANON.

Thank you for sharing it. Hope all is well!
Chanbadz chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
I really like your story... hoping there's still more chapter to read.. ganbatte ne
AnimeLoverJS chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Hi it's me again ! Can u please update ! I really like this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
Please update. I MISS Your stories
Karina KayKay chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
I love this story. Please continue to update I will be waiting ti read even if it takes a year
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 2/8/2016
Oh ho! Mama Irie makes an appearance! I like her thought process! Above all, she loves Kotoko and she wouldn't want her unhappy even if that meant not being with her son.
Ha! Take that, Naoki. Kin-chan just told you something huge.
I can't wait to see how Naoki would interact with Kotoko when she comes home that night.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
I was so sad over this chapter. It was beautifully done, mind you. Reading about Kotoko realizing how cruel Naoki had been to her through the years was very sad. I'm glad though. It puts a lot more perspective in her and makes her think more. I like that she knows what she wants in a relationhsip and her thinking that it won't happen with Naoki. I do want them together, of course, but not if they weren't equals. Not if it was all her pouring herself out for him with no reaction or any hint of warmth from him. I really like the makeovers! It sounds fantastic! I really wish your stories were made into alternate episodes in the series! Hehe Oh, and smh at Naoki. LoL BTW, I enjoyed how the two brothers tried hetting the notebook. Yuki's a good character to throw in every now and then - he seems to realize more than he shows as evidenced by him being upset that his brother was dating Sahoko when he knew about his brother having feelings for Kotoko.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/8/2016
I feel sorry for Matsumoto now. To be that lonely... At least Naoki had Kotoko who kept his life interesting. Now Reiko had turned away the one that did that for her.
Ganbatte ne!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/8/2016
That closing sentence is spot on! Right? Ahahaha And he's a genius... LoL
I really like the scene at the tennis court. Kotoko's response to Matsumoto and her muttered words about being in Class F and therefore not understanding jerk speech is inspired! I like how Sudou cares for her in such an older brother way.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
That was nice. I like how they really wanted the best person for their friend. Just goes to show how kind they are. I hope Naoki got a big fat welt from Kotoko's slap! Serves him right. Everything Sudou wrote down about his is true. After all, 'If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.' and, 'If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.'