Reviews for The Losers' Pact
SayaFag chapter 6 . 8/20
Please update if you can! This story is too good to let die!
Web2theweb1 chapter 6 . 7/4
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
Web2theweb1
annjudith chapter 6 . 6/23
What a great story, I am sad you did not finish it. Any chance you will come back to it?
Morlana chapter 6 . 4/19
Excellent story, it really kept me enthralled. Naoki needs a huge wake up call before everything is too late.
bnooka chapter 6 . 4/15
you should really update this story
TabassumH chapter 6 . 3/22
Great story. Please continue
nikfe2 chapter 6 . 2/20
Por favor contuinua con esta historia es muy buena
Gogofeminism chapter 6 . 2/1
You're never gonna update again, are you? I mean, you're last update was on 2013 so... I just want to say you're great! And this story is soooo spot on! I just wish there's more chapters!
Komorebi-chama chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
I love it :)
reeroy chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I finally got around to watching the jdrama and...maybe it's because I grew up with western culture but the way he treated her rankled me to no end. I came looking for fics that would address that and found yours! I loved reading this. The pacing and character growth didn't feel rushed and I WISH THIS WAS CANON.

Thank you for sharing it. Hope all is well!
Chanbadz chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
I really like your story... hoping there's still more chapter to read.. ganbatte ne
AnimeLoverJS chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Hi it's me again ! Can u please update ! I really like this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
Please update. I MISS Your stories
Karina KayKay chapter 6 . 3/5/2016
I love this story. Please continue to update I will be waiting ti read even if it takes a year