Reviews for The Losers' Pact
jasmine.schuh chapter 6 . 7h
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Hi it's me again ! Can u please update ! I really like this one :)
Please update. I MISS Your stories
Karina KayKay chapter 6 . 3/5
I love this story. Please continue to update I will be waiting ti read even if it takes a year
Aki no Ryu chapter 6 . 2/8
Oh ho! Mama Irie makes an appearance! I like her thought process! Above all, she loves Kotoko and she wouldn't want her unhappy even if that meant not being with her son.
Ha! Take that, Naoki. Kin-chan just told you something huge.
I can't wait to see how Naoki would interact with Kotoko when she comes home that night.
Aki no Ryu chapter 5 . 2/8
I was so sad over this chapter. It was beautifully done, mind you. Reading about Kotoko realizing how cruel Naoki had been to her through the years was very sad. I'm glad though. It puts a lot more perspective in her and makes her think more. I like that she knows what she wants in a relationhsip and her thinking that it won't happen with Naoki. I do want them together, of course, but not if they weren't equals. Not if it was all her pouring herself out for him with no reaction or any hint of warmth from him. I really like the makeovers! It sounds fantastic! I really wish your stories were made into alternate episodes in the series! Hehe Oh, and smh at Naoki. LoL BTW, I enjoyed how the two brothers tried hetting the notebook. Yuki's a good character to throw in every now and then - he seems to realize more than he shows as evidenced by him being upset that his brother was dating Sahoko when he knew about his brother having feelings for Kotoko.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 2/8
I feel sorry for Matsumoto now. To be that lonely... At least Naoki had Kotoko who kept his life interesting. Now Reiko had turned away the one that did that for her.
Ganbatte ne!
Aki no Ryu chapter 3 . 2/8
That closing sentence is spot on! Right? Ahahaha And he's a genius... LoL
I really like the scene at the tennis court. Kotoko's response to Matsumoto and her muttered words about being in Class F and therefore not understanding jerk speech is inspired! I like how Sudou cares for her in such an older brother way.
Aki no Ryu chapter 2 . 2/8
That was nice. I like how they really wanted the best person for their friend. Just goes to show how kind they are. I hope Naoki got a big fat welt from Kotoko's slap! Serves him right. Everything Sudou wrote down about his is true. After all, 'If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.' and, 'If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.'
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/8
Aha! I like where this is going. Yep, they would definitely be good support buddies since they have somewhat similar cases. I can't wait to see what happens!
ISWAK chapter 1 . 2/7
Please Continue the story
Pear Holiday chapter 6 . 9/10/2015
Hahahaha! I can definitely see this as an arc in the real ItaKiss world! I love how you've characterized everyone, as well as your pacing. I'll be waiting anxiously for the next installment! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2015
Hey!
I really really really like this story! (I love seeing Irie squirm)
Please update if you have the time. It would be a shame to let such a gem go unfinished.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2015
Why must you stop here? Please continue! I've probably ready this story three times now and I really want to see an end. I think 10 chapters might be a good length for this story so please don't give up here.
But free chapter 6 . 4/26/2015