Reviews for The Losers' Pact
Reina Strike chapter 6 . 12/27/2017
Please finish this. I've been looking for stories where Sudou and Kotoko aren't acting like little puppies crawling back after each hit and take back charge of their lives!
SayaFag chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
Please update if you can! This story is too good to let die!
Web2theweb1 chapter 6 . 7/4/2017
I love your story, if you wouldnt mind, I would love it if you would email me if you make the next chapter to your wonderful story, if not, i understand. But if you will, plz email me it at

web2theweb yahoo .com
Just subtract the spaces in my email, and email me it , I will respond.
annjudith chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
What a great story, I am sad you did not finish it. Any chance you will come back to it?
Morlana chapter 6 . 4/19/2017
Excellent story, it really kept me enthralled. Naoki needs a huge wake up call before everything is too late.
bnooka chapter 6 . 4/15/2017
you should really update this story
Beyond The Scene chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Great story. Please continue
nikfe2 chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
Por favor contuinua con esta historia es muy buena
Gogofeminism chapter 6 . 2/1/2017
You're never gonna update again, are you? I mean, you're last update was on 2013 so... I just want to say you're great! And this story is soooo spot on! I just wish there's more chapters!
Komorebi-chama chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
I love it :)
reeroy chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I finally got around to watching the jdrama and...maybe it's because I grew up with western culture but the way he treated her rankled me to no end. I came looking for fics that would address that and found yours! I loved reading this. The pacing and character growth didn't feel rushed and I WISH THIS WAS CANON.

Thank you for sharing it. Hope all is well!
Chanbadz chapter 6 . 8/15/2016
I really like your story... hoping there's still more chapter to read.. ganbatte ne
AnimeLoverJS chapter 6 . 7/23/2016
I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
Hi it's me again ! Can u please update ! I really like this one :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/2/2016