Reviews for The Losers' Pact
jediahsokaroxx chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Love this story, cant wait for the next chapter! :D
kawaiishiella chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I was looking for some good fics to read and woah! This one tops it. :)

I love it when you make Kotoko and Sudou realize that they should move on and find someone else that won't belittle or ignore them. Actually I'm hoping for them to be together, Naoki and Reiko need to realize that leading someone who genuinely loves them on, they are bound to get tired. I'm hoping that they learned this as the story goes on.

Hope that you update soon!
Nina Himmel chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
this is absolutely great XD you updated hehe
hopefully this would not be kotoko/irie pairing (please). i really like the flow of the story)
NinjahGirl chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
thank you for continuing this story! -
Narutoske chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter.

It was about time you update but when I saw you had writer's block it made realize why you haven't updated for a while.

I love her make over and her new look she really deserves some attentions.

It was about time also the mother found out how her son treats kotoko.

Update soon.
Aerois chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I'm so glad to see a new update, especially one with so much insight into the other characters, mainly Naoki! You do a great job of capturing the essence of Naoki's character- he is a genius in matters of books and intelligence, but emotionally he has no idea what he's feeling or what he wants. He is caught in between two extremes without even knowingly fully what they are, and I love how you portray that inner battle he has.

Noriko is often used by some writers to simply be a sort of tool, used almost out of nowhere when Naoki needs to pay more attention to Kotoko, or when there needs to be some comedy. But you give reasons for Noriko's actions. You remind the fandom that she ultimately wishes for her children to be happy, and she's willing to do anything for it. She's not just a plot device, she's a loving, concerned mother. Giving credit to that is something that makes this story much more relatable (let's face it, mothers can be very pushy sometimes!) and well-rounded.

It's totally understandable that it took you so long to post something new. I'm in college myself, and even though I'm just a measly freshman I can understand a little bit how crazy life can be. I don't know about your other readers, but I certainly never doubted you would finish this.

And good luck at your job, too! :)
scarlette11011 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
love it! please update faster. also, still waiting for "a different choice". looking forward to the next chapter!
The Chibi Writer chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
OMG! i so waited for this chapter. thanks! u have made my day!
Ganbatte ne! Keep up the aweosome work!
fanfic addict lady chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Thank you for the update. It was such a good chapter. I consider this new chapter as an advance birthday gift to me. Thanks again and keep up the good work. I hope that you could update soon
isaraaries chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Naoki should know that he must do something so that Kotoko wont move on.
Thabz4Life chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
i have been waiting for this please update soon!
Amity33 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Good to see an update after so long! It seems now everyone is finally realizing how they feel, and now I look forward to seeing what they intend to do about it! Thanks for your work!
Vampires2rocks chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I'm happy that Rieko finally noticed how much of a good catch Sudou was and is.

Right now though...the relationship between Kotoko and Naoki is about to be put to test...I just hope not too much drama emits from this.

Vamp
Akira Takimoto chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I really Love your Story! Especially the parts where Naoki is jealous! Can't wait to read more!
jenthefangirl chapter 5 . 1/18/2013