Reviews for The Losers' Pact
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Man this is so good. Please update soon :D
Please chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Please...please...PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story so much...
moricakes chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Hiya,

I've been reading this all night and I'm so addicted already. Please update soon, I really want to know what happens in the end.
loverangel92 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hope you update soon...I really love your story
bloomnskyrules chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Kotoko and a kinda reformed Naoki will still end up together right?
kgirl241 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
I love this story so far! I always wanted kotoko to move on and I'm so glad that she's going through with it. She and Soudou would be an adorable pairing, but if she does end up with Irie, I want him to have to work for it. Please update! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.
jediahsokaroxx chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Love this story, cant wait for the next chapter! :D
kawaiishiella chapter 6 . 5/15/2013
I was looking for some good fics to read and woah! This one tops it. :)

I love it when you make Kotoko and Sudou realize that they should move on and find someone else that won't belittle or ignore them. Actually I'm hoping for them to be together, Naoki and Reiko need to realize that leading someone who genuinely loves them on, they are bound to get tired. I'm hoping that they learned this as the story goes on.

Hope that you update soon!
Nina Himmel chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
this is absolutely great XD you updated hehe
hopefully this would not be kotoko/irie pairing (please). i really like the flow of the story)
NinjahGirl chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
thank you for continuing this story! -
Narutoske chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Great chapter.

It was about time you update but when I saw you had writer's block it made realize why you haven't updated for a while.

I love her make over and her new look she really deserves some attentions.

It was about time also the mother found out how her son treats kotoko.

Update soon.
Aerois chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
I'm so glad to see a new update, especially one with so much insight into the other characters, mainly Naoki! You do a great job of capturing the essence of Naoki's character- he is a genius in matters of books and intelligence, but emotionally he has no idea what he's feeling or what he wants. He is caught in between two extremes without even knowingly fully what they are, and I love how you portray that inner battle he has.

Noriko is often used by some writers to simply be a sort of tool, used almost out of nowhere when Naoki needs to pay more attention to Kotoko, or when there needs to be some comedy. But you give reasons for Noriko's actions. You remind the fandom that she ultimately wishes for her children to be happy, and she's willing to do anything for it. She's not just a plot device, she's a loving, concerned mother. Giving credit to that is something that makes this story much more relatable (let's face it, mothers can be very pushy sometimes!) and well-rounded.

It's totally understandable that it took you so long to post something new. I'm in college myself, and even though I'm just a measly freshman I can understand a little bit how crazy life can be. I don't know about your other readers, but I certainly never doubted you would finish this.

And good luck at your job, too! :)
scarlette11011 chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
love it! please update faster. also, still waiting for "a different choice". looking forward to the next chapter!
The Chibi Writer chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
OMG! i so waited for this chapter. thanks! u have made my day!
Ganbatte ne! Keep up the aweosome work!
fanfic addict lady chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Thank you for the update. It was such a good chapter. I consider this new chapter as an advance birthday gift to me. Thanks again and keep up the good work. I hope that you could update soon
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »