Reviews for Uncharted Waters
RaeSoul chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Ichigo, you pansy! scared of snakes! HA! I LOVE snakes! Had one as a pet for five years and he was the sweetest little thing got him as a little baby the length of a pencil and he is now about 4ft long! Named him Salazar (after Salazar Slytherin from Harry Potter) But I called him Sal for short.
sugarcadet chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
This is really good. I've read all of it and I thinhk there should be a sequel. On another topic, is when ichi spots the ring. Keep up with the awesome stories!
HollowJay19 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
all i can say is WILD!
kyuumihaira chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
LOVED IT!
The Secrets Hidden In The Dark chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
That was awesome! I like how Grimm was raised by animals it makes sense and how ichigo is a hacker! :) quite funny in my option you should make another with those qualities. Keep up the amazing work!
Stillnight chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I love the Grimm thinks :D
Stillnight chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I laughed myself nearly silly with shark scene. I share Grimm's hatred and distrust to dogs - I was bitten when I was 11 - and I'm very much feline person mind you. And I like snakes too.
ShadowThief126 chapter 6 . 6/4/2013
Great job. Just an all around well written story. Keep up the good work.
Bleach5252 chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
Omg loveddd it!
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
i loved the ending! i didnt expect Grimmjow to be serious when he said he'd marry ichi in Vegas.
narutonarutolove chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
loved this chapter!
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
i hate snakes.
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Hahaha when Vegas was mentioned I squealed, quickly remembering Grimmjow's suggestion xD As always, I love this I especially love cannibalistic Grimm-kitty. The images in my mind at that were hella sexy.
StrikeStorm7 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love your bleach stories so much. But its pretty much grimmichi have you ever thought of doing other parings,like aizen ichigo?
GrimmKurosaki chapter 6 . 9/29/2012
Woah... Woah... Woah. This is going to take some time, getting over how awesome Grimmjow was... I don't think I will ever read a fic where Grimmjow is an awesome animalistic killer... Well maybe but still, I could just see it like a movie in my head! Blood dripping from him as he looks at the last assassin through murderous eyes... Woah. Okay, yes, awesome fanfic. I'm in love all over again.