Reviews for Tsubasa means
JFJD chapter 78 . 8/26/2012
When I have kids they're going to be those weird home schooled kids who only play with each other and take karate. Lol.
JFJD chapter 27 . 8/26/2012
Ames and Chance? Oh, boy. That pairing goes against my little Ilsa/Chance shipping heart.
JFJD chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
I was squicked out by Guerrero and Ilsa's "date." He's someone I'd rather not see in a romantic situation. Lol. I actually like the Ilsa/Chance pairing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JFJD chapter 17 . 8/26/2012
I love Harry. Seriously. Am I the only one who thought he was kind of cute? Harry is a fun character.

The Old Man totall set Ash straight.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
PocketSevens chapter 84 . 8/4/2012
Another awesome season, my friend. Well done. Definitely a season of character growth, of funny moments and serious situations, and of finding each characters' dark sides. There were moments where I laughed at the silliness and comedy, and others where I worried something horrible was going to happen. No matter what, I couldn't wait until the next update. Congratulations, my friend, on another successful season. Have fun traveling and we'll see you when you get back.

P.
mvignal chapter 84 . 8/3/2012
That was... Beautiful doesn't even begin to describe it. I'm glad everything came to a nice close, and that Micheles going to get better. I still can't get over how awesomely you write Guerrero; so him. Let's go break into Ilsa's safe, because we can, and she won't do anything to me because I'm Guerrero. Next season is going to be the best!

I hope you have fun on THIS trip, and that life continues to be good to you ;)
veniceit chapter 84 . 8/3/2012
Wow, chapters fly when your having fun. Congratulation on a wonderful season. It's truly a work of art and you should be truly proud.

Poor Ash, no matter how afraid a kid has ever been to find some truth out about their parents...I'm sure he's the only kids who's parents secrets are an ex-assassin and a mom who actually killer his real mom. Holy heavy!

You just can't help but have your heart break a little for him. Thank goodness he's has found a way for now to truly appreciate them.

This group is one big happy, totally disfuctional, but in a sort of strange way, loving family. They couldn't be closer then real blood. It was very touching seeing them together like that at the end. And it was an absolutely excellent way to end this season along with the final bone chilling part with our evil friend Innokentij.

Talk about cliffhanger.

Have a great weekend! Don't work too hard. And we'll be waiting for you when you get back!
minx227 chapter 84 . 8/3/2012
That was great! Absolutely loved this chapter. Philippa's speech to Ash was awesome. I like what you wrote there. It applies to all people, everyone has regrets at one point or another. We all deal with it in different ways. Good job with the speech.
Poor Winston, he thought he had a connection with Michelle and she just wanted Hank. He did the right thing in saving her regardless.
Guerrero, what can I say? He is always there and sees it coming before it does.
Ash, he is more and more like his dad everyday. He is observant and I think he will be ok when he finally knows the truth about his parents.
Chance, what can I say? Hot!
I enjoyed this Season! I eagerly logged into my computer to read my daily fix of Human Target. You rock as always and I cannot wait for the next season.
niagaraweasel chapter 84 . 8/3/2012
First of all, thank you for the lovely A/N. If I had known that I would find the best friend anyone could hope to find here, I would have registered a LOT sooner than I did... Doing a little research and beta-reading for something that I love to be a part of is a small "price" to pay for that.
You have managed to not only keep Human Target alive for us for three more seasons now - and you have done a better job than the real scriptwriters of the show ever could have - you also managed to develop it in a direction that is true to the spirit of the show and at the same time uniquely your own.
And this chapter is the perfect ending for a fantastic season. Some happy endings, some not so happy ones - and an absolutely chilling one right at the end... The conversation between Chance, Ash and Philippa in the car... no wonder it sounds as if Philippa speaks to him like an adult - she's not talking only to Ash but to all three of them. And Ash *has* done a lot of growing up this season.
The scene with Winston and Michele is simply heartbreaking... but it's nicely offset by the whole "team cooking" session and Winston realizing that he has found another family.
And that scene with Innokentij at the end... that's definitely the most chilling thing I've read in a VERY long time... It shows perfectly just how ruthless he is. And it provides some chilling glimpses into what he might have planned for the future...
veniceit chapter 83 . 8/1/2012
'So many years after saying good-bye to the assassin business blood still filled his cup.' Wow, I've got a lump in my throat.

Great parallel between Phantom of the Opera and Ash finding out the truth about Chance.

Well, it looks like Ash is capable of being a "Chance" and not just a "Junior". Protecting the girl, at all costs, even if it means having her pissed and looking like a failure. At all costs...his responsibility. If only Christina understood it was to protect her. Kind of reminds me of the "Wife Tale" EP when Chance wouldn't tell the wife that her husband was really a a** and allowed her to focus her anger towards himself.

Ash just did some major maturing in this chapter.

This was very gracefully written. Nice chapter.
mvignal chapter 83 . 8/1/2012
YAY GOOD JOB ASH! That's too bad his arm hurt though. Christina and Ms Matsumoto can both shut up, he did amazing. It was also incredibly nice of Guerrero to hack the security feed for Philippa. The data charges must have been horrendous on her cell phone. I liked the music you chose for Ash's performance.
niagaraweasel chapter 83 . 8/1/2012
I think so far this is my favourite chapter of this episode. Those texts between Chance and Ash at the beginning are a nice, cute touch. And the rest of the chapter just gives me goosebumps, it's so good. Too bad Ash and Christina couldn't win, but I love it that Ash is responsible enough to know that he shouldn't attempt the throw lift.
And I think I'll never look at Phantom of the Opera in the same light again... there really are quite a few parallels between the Phantom and Christine on the one side and Chance and Ash on the other - right down to some of the lyrics that read as if they were written just for the boys...
That last scene where Philippa shows up is so wonderfully awwwwwww that I can't put in enough W's. It's a really nice, heartwarming familiy moment for those three...

I still can't believe we're only one chapter from the end of another season...
veniceit chapter 82 . 7/31/2012
Why do I have a feeling that's not the last we'll see of Innokentij. I'm sure Ash will play a part in his surfacing in the future.

I wonder what this is going to do to Winston and Michele's relationship. Is she still going to marry the other guys...just thinking about loud here, curious about what you'll do and looking forward to it.
mvignal chapter 82 . 7/31/2012
So. Lucky. Poor Michele, I've never been shot, and I'm not really planning to be, but that has definitely got to hurt. Hopefully she'll make a full recovery. The Pucci wing. Ilsa needs something to do with her money. Giving it to hospitals just so that her staff can get special treatment is great, but dude, wow. Or was it already the Pucci wing?

Poor Ames, that must've been lots of work, having to get ready and then just falling asleep. Do we get the details of Ash's competition next chapter? And good on Guerrero for FINALLY getting the details to get these guys off of Michele. ASDF;JKL 2 chapters :D

*Continuity question: Aren't you supposed to wait a day or two after diving for air travel, because of risk of decompression sickness? I saw an episode of House about it, and it had me wondering. I don't have much knowledge about it, but it seems a bit questionable when you think about it.
mvignal chapter 81 . 7/31/2012
Seriously Innokentij? Chance had been trying to find Michele for like 40 chapters, and you just waltz in and be all "No, screw you!" about it. Plus you shot Michele. (*sharpens knives*) I hope when you ran you drowned. Jerk.

Chance and Winston are lucky that they made it through the wall, and that the water just happened to take out all of the goons, but they really should've been more coordinated when they grabbed Michele. Good thing it was just her leg, but where on the leg? There's a big difference in where she got shot, because higher up you could nick the femoral artery, and that's just 'Bye bye Michele' right there.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME. Figuratively, of course. There are still 3 chapters for me to read. :)